RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Waffles are Emo pancakes
hey everyone i need a little help.......im attempting to make a naruto game...but i have ran into a little speed bump along the way ...i ripped a sasuke charset but when i go to import it it messes up  ..........i import it and i go into my database to set him as a character and when i get there it looks funny.............  please see if you could find out how i can fix this
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 09:08:05 PM by manyymuncher »
[Imghttp://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/images/signature/Signature_FFVIIAC_Cloud.jpgimg]

Rep:
Level 82
Right away, I can see that the sprite in 3rd row, fourth column, is misaligned. That could be part of it. Check to make sure that they are all aligned properly.

;)

Waffles are Emo pancakes
yes ty i just noticed that
[Imghttp://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/images/signature/Signature_FFVIIAC_Cloud.jpgimg]

Waffles are Emo pancakes
i apreciate u catching that misalign thing butt my problem is with the coloring

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
And why the hell did you not specify in your first post?

Waffles are Emo pancakes
i did not think i had to since i said it LOOKS funny meening not the animations of it walking but the carsets actualy look

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I have no idea what the hell you're saying. I hope English isn't your native language.

You probably messed up the import, reimport it and select the background.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
"i import it and i go into my database to set him as a character and when i get there it looks funny.............  please see if you could find out how i can fix this"

Lool, how do we fix a charset that is funny? How we fix a charset not to be funny?

lol falcon it is probably the background, but this post is the worst i've seen ;s

*even i can write better english than him  ::)
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 87
The only problem I can see with the colouring is the bright green background.  So, unless you can be more specific about what is wrong with the colour, I can only ask:

When you imported the sprite, did you set the background to be a transparent colour?

Also, your sprite has no movement.  As the character is "walking" along, he'll look more like he's floating, because there's no difference between each frame in the same row.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
hey everyone i need a little help.......im attempting to make a naruto game...but i have ran into a little speed bump along the way ...i ripped a sasuke charset but when i go to import it it messes up  ..........i import it and i go into my database to set him as a character and when i get there it looks funny.............  please see if you could find out how i can fix this
this is easy.just change the background to white and in the database let click the background to get rid
of it.if that dosent work get paint.net and change the background to tranparent.then you will see what color is messing
it up.