RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Multiple-turn item effects.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I'm working on a game, and one of the big things I want to happen in it is to have some of the items have their effects spread out over multiple turns. Preferably, I would like to be able to set some items to, for example, heal a character for three turns, and deplete his MP on the fourth. I'm imagining the trick creation menu in Tony Hawk Underground. The setup in that game had a timeline-type thing, and people would set effects to happen at so-many-seconds in and last for so-many-seconds. I realize that that kind of menu is impossible and impractical to use in RMVX, but hopefully you understand how I would want to set up items to work.

I did a search on RMRK and RPGmakervx.net for something like this, and I couldn't find anything comparable, so I'm requesting this here. Thanks in advance.