RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Few questions (Just started)

pokeball AzyOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Okay, hope this forum is active so i can get my answers ^^

Well first of all, just started with the program, you may call me noob, hrhr.

1. How do you do so when u etc, walk up from stairs, u get to an special room of you're choise.
2. Can someone tell the switch/quest part like you told it to an eight year old (i know, rofl) cause im totally out xD.
3. How can i add my own sprites?
4. Can i make an bigger event? Instead of an that little
5. If an NPC giving me something or if i press on something so i recieve an item, how i do that in the event thingie?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:12:42 PM by Azy »

Rep:
Level 89
1. what????
3. Make them and import them using the resource manager
what???
5. set an event that adds X number of item X to the player's inventory
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
To fill in the blanks -

1. Use the show choices command to allow the player to make a choice, then use teleport player based on the choice.

4. Yes and no. If you mean while making the map, no, but there is a script which changes passability.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."