RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for Graphic Artist

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hello,
I'm working on a game in RPG Maker 2000, been workin on it for some time. I'm busy but still dedicated to working on the project and hopefully finishing it sometime soon. I don't have a ton of experience doing graphical editing especially for RPG Maker. I'm basically looking for a dedicated graphics artist I can work with on my game. I would say the weakest part of my project is definitely graphics so I'm just wondering if anyone is interested in a new project. Please email me at Topher8@gmail.com if you are interested, thanks,  :)

Topher

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
What sort of game are you working on? Do you have a thread here on RMRK? What sort of art are you looking for? Will the artist just be working on character portraits/backgrounds or sprites as well?

Keep those things in mind before looking for a team member, bro ;)

And, even if you had them in mind already be sure to post those things too ._.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
The game is a futuristic theme I'd say, I do not have a thread to RMRK I'm new to this site although I've followed RPG maker since RPG Maker 95 so I'm familiar with programs for the most part. The art I'm looking for is Charsets, Facesets, Chipsets, Terrains, and battle animations. Those are specific ones I can think of but for the most part I'm just looking for graphical assistance in general, everything else I have covered for the most part.