RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tile A Passage Settings - No Star?

Rep:
Level 85
Life is as easy as donut or not donut.
Has anyone figured out a way around the lack of a "star" setting in the Tile A passage setting menu?

I honestly think this is my biggest issue with VX as of now. Goofy square maps, I can deal with. I'm pretty inventive. But this-- this is a quandary.

EDIT: So here's the deal. I am able to replace TileE (the blank one) with the roof tiles from Tile A (A3). However, it just gives me the expanded areas of each one, and since it's Tile E, it overlaps all the lower ones, which is totally useless.

A. How can I implement the resource so that it auto-corrects the tile as it is in TileA?
B. Is there a way to rearrange tile-levels? And if yes, can someone PLEASE help me out?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 06:37:26 AM by Drunken Paladin »