RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help with character sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have some character sprites but i need help making the battlers...  these are the sprites i have... i kinda want the sprites in side view and animated like the last sprite sheet which i did NOT make... so yeah if u can help i would appreciate it

the first is an archer make a cool looking bow
second is a swordsman make a cool looking sword
third is a mage make a cool looking staff or something like that
fourth is a fighter she gonna use her fists
last one is as i said animated sprite sheet of how i want the battlers to look

again if u can help thank you ill give credit

i also need help creating animated monsters i would do it myself but i dont kno how... not that gr8 of a spriter
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:41:57 PM by afterlife »

come on why wont anyone post a reply i need help...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Because...

*Some just don't have the time.

School is bugging for must right now. They got a real life outside the forum. Im not a battle spriter, so I can't help you.

come on people... i need help i got over 60 views on this thing and still nobody has posted anything but me and that guy that cant make sprites...

oh and if u didnt kno it was RMXP srry for not putting that

Rep:
Level 86
I can try to make some, im pretty good with pixels i think.....

but its vague to just say a cool looking whatever, you and me may have different ideas of cool....

if you can come up with some pics or sketches of what you want ill see what i can do dude.  It'll be cake since you already have the templates made up.

actually since i cant really draw i can just post some drawings that someone made (they are helping me out also) and they kinda have the weapon shown and stuff so if you can make them somewhat like that then that would b awesome with the sword i dont reallly care how you make the blade as long as the hilt resembles the one in the drawing just make it straight not curved. again i did NOT draw this. and the file names arent the names for the game.

oh forgot i should upoad the other templates i have for the archer... and again i did NOT make these i got them from the battle script i was goin to use so i could show the templates for it even though i cant only get the outlines so sorry

I've been working on my spriting skills for quite a while now, and even messed with my own battlers. If you want I can show you an example of my style or if you know dollmage's then i can also do that too, or you could just ask dollmage at creation asylum (but she get's really busy at times). If you don't know dollmage's style here's an example and here's another dollmages  I'm not sure if i can completley replicate her style, but i'll show you what i've got.
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 06:45:37 PM by E_Rohm »

lol actually the battle sprite sheets i have posted for how i want them to look are dollmages work i got them from a demo that had the script i was using and i thought i would post them so people could see what i wanted them to look like so yeah id b happy if you could do some of dollmages style that would b nice just make sure the battle sprites look like the character sprites and make sure about the wepons they have like the fighter is gonna use her hands so yeah i would like that and those sprite sheets u got are pretty nice looking so id b happy to have some im not gonna bother dollmage because she is probably very busy. so yeah i would like you making some sprite sheets for me thank you

Roger, ok let me see what I can do! Give me by around next wednesday to post the whole battler sheet, but I'll show you my preview of my mimicry of Dollmage's style around tomorrow or Thursday.

ok that would be great thanks.

Here's the pic, although its not as good as Dollmage's work I think its decent, though I wasn't paying attention while making the sword, I'll fix its hilt later. Tear it up afterlife I'm all for being critueqed.

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:38:54 PM by E_Rohm »

I can say that its better than anything i could make. so ill just ask dollmage if she can make some and if she cant then u can make them if you would still be willing to

I understand, and hope that i'll be able to offer you my spriting hand if Dollmage can't get to it, and if i have time.

ok i cant get dollmage to help so you can do the sprites if you still want to if not then thats ok too

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I could make on of these for you if I feel like it, too lazy to make all of them but I may have a shot at the mage if that's fine with E_Rohm.

A sample of what I can do~

Spoiler for:

:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
*Ferenn has a hidden RM talent I never seen before*

Oh, just ignore me. Im not a spriter, but I hope you problems solves ;)

well if E_rohm doesnt reply to it then i gess you could do it... i dont really care who does it as long as its good and they work