RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
White Ties

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Could someone PLEASE get me a copy of White Ties?
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What is it?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
White Ties, it's a game made with RMXP.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Being more indepth about the game would help us be able to find it. The name of the person who made it for example. Add details about the game as the name isn't enough to find it unless it's a very unique name.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@Lominisio: I really don't know much about it. I think it was made by Ccoa, but I may be wrong. It had an animated side-view battle system. It MIGHT be japanease, but I'm probably wrong about that. That's about all I know about it.
@Irockman1: No, the game I'm looking for was made with RMXP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
CHEESE IS TASTY
White ties is an RMXP sample game, and yes im quite sure it was in japanese. Where to get it, I dont know.
"Death be not proud. Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful... thou art not so." CoB-HC!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, he is talking about this:

http://www.phylomortis.com/html/rmxp7.html

Made by Alpha Nuts, but that is all I could find. It is in Jap in those screenshots, but so is Knight Blade and it was translated. I don't know where to find it though, so sorry.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
That's the one.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
this is my battler!!
i want it too.. i want the battle system of it. i think some people are trying to translate it... let me look into it...
i make my own battlers for the side view battle system like white ties.. like my avatar! help me for a clean cbs like in white ties...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
as for the battle system ccoa has made something similar to this and she even uses the same battlers exept for the archer she's the one that made that =)

as for the game i dont have it also, i just got RMXP last december i think and when i tried to DL WT the link is broken so ill help you

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Thanks, there are actually alot more than just Ccoa's ASVBS, but her's is by far the best.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I agree with you, its the best battle system someone actualy shared the concentrates on graphics but the downfall is it has many to incompatible issue but its all good :D

can i post it here?

any one got tile sets for whtie ties?

(bump)

FOr the game that is ^_^

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 97
It looks like it's in japanese  :-\

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!