RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
*Resolved* REAALLY Curly hair help, please :]

Rep:
Level 84
Mama told you not to make that uu-uu noise...
Heya, I'm back. I've been gone for god knows how long. I've been wanting to start making more character sets, but I need help with this...erm....prostitute-looking character, Gaap. :]

Now, I tried to do her hair myself, but it didn't even look like hair...so.. if someone could help, I'd be extremely grateful :]

Mkay, so my kind of character sets are RTP-based, and the game is RMXP, so it needs to be RTP...uhm...

I'd really like the hair color to match, and, you don't need to do the hat, I'm just interested in the hair.

Here's an example:
Spoiler for:

Once again, I'd be very grateful if someone were to help me. :]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:09:03 AM by gurevich42 »

Rep:
Level 87
Something like this?

Credit goes to Mack.

Rep:
Level 84
Holy moley, that looks pretty close! Thanks :]

Rep:
Level 83
I just love cats!
... I like that curly hair, it looks cute... I am so jealous I could not do hair as pretty as that... ;9

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Stop Spamming dammit.

Rep:
Level 84
I don't see any spam.....

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Spam is posting when not contributing anything to the topic at hand.

... I like that curly hair, it looks cute... I am so jealous I could not do hair as pretty as that... ;9

Regardless that it does in fact pertain to something inside of the topic, it didn't solve your Request, which by the way was Resolved quite some time ago. How about you change *Request* to *Resolved* so that random new members don't have to chime in on something like this, and this way we know you're search is over. Anyways, the post didn't contribute anything except for the knowledge of sliparp's inability sprite hair at all.

Rep:
Level 84
Yeah.. I forgot.  I'm sorry.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No need to apologize :) also I don't mean to be rude by my posts, but sometimes I just like to be straight forward.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes yes, I tend to be the same too. But mostly when I'm trying to be serious. But I apologized because I forgot to put that up. :x