RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Edit of my sprite[request]

Rep:
Level 90
Last year i made this sprite, but since then i decided to change the character.
Im looking to put him in thieves clothes with the colors of brown, red, and blue.
A longer bandanna by longer i mean like the straps in the back where it shows its been tied (like ryu from street fighter)
A darker skin complection, and hand wraps insteado f clothes

• Thieves clothes
  • Head band is longer
  • Darker skin complection
  • Hand wraps instead of gloves(optional but i would highly appreciate)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:10:04 AM by Bearrick »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
The color of his hair clashes with his armor on the back sprite pose . . . it needs to be outline a little. The blue color parts infront, side & such needs a bit of shade in my opinion, but other than that, it looks good :x

Rep:
Level 90
yea i just need it to be made into a thief is all

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Look at the parts of the RTP's Thiefs, among the civilians, make a mock-up, imagine & get the general ideas of it, then experiment with them. It's what I do when I work on an original idea.