RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Yet another title page request.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Im sure your tired of seeing these, but I must ask, could someone make me a title page

Specifics:
I would like it to say Crucifix at the top with corruption under it, sort of transparent but still visible enough to read, and have corruption be smaller than Crucifix

and the picture i wanted was an angel, sort of like the battler that comes with VX just more "High-def"   and a bloody sword.

I leave the background for the creator to decide.

Thank you. :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Not sure if you are still waiting, but I will attempt a title screen for you.
Quick question, did you want the angel holding the sword?
Crystals of Corruption - currently in progress.

Rep:
Level 84

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Enjoy:

it's not funny
didn't you get that the first time?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
But it's better than nothing...
If you can do a better job, then go ahead and do so, instead of criticizing my little jokes.

And besides, it was a mock-up just to see if that is what he wanted...

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Enjoy:

If you are just here to make stupid jokes, and annoy people, maybe you shouldn't be on here... That is just my personal opinion though. Not sure if anyone else cares.
Crystals of Corruption - currently in progress.