RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Requests) Badly Needed Character Sprites

Rep:
Level 86
Hey I need some custom character sprites for my game but I keep trying to make sprites for the following pictures and they turn out really bad.
if you could please do this I would really appreciate it.
Or if you know where sprites that look this are or if you have them, thats fine too they don't have 100% exactly like the pics just pretty close. thanks
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:32:47 AM by binx17 »

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
When PhotoShop is finished downloading i might have a go at this =P
in the mean time, got any full pics? (pic with its head, arms, legs, feet and torso in 1 pic)
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...

Rep:
Level 86
The pics are from Magic The Gathering cards I tried to find some full body ones so here I hope this helps.
I really need these please your the only one thats responded  :)

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
it might take a while because my computer keeps rebooting every hour so i gotta get photoshop on my other comp then move it to my main comp with a flash drive =P
and it will pretty much be my first thing with photoshop soooo...... yeah it might not be perfect but it will be good. if not ill ask my friend to help me out (real life friend) but i should have it done soon depending on what i just posted in this post. if anyone else wants to steal this project go ahead, it might be better and get done quicker  :D
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...

Rep:
Level 86
ok thanks its ok i can wait for you, your'e the only one who posted so....