RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
request, tent titleset

pokeball BK.Offline
Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I need a inside tent titleset

Rep:
Level 87
i will do it was one of the things i was going to do this week any way lol but if any one else dose it will help me to

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Meh, I`ll be super bored this weekend, I could put one together as well... If you want to though, be my guest Andinout.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 87
I've seen a really good one around somewhere.  Did you search for it?

Here you go - amazing what you come up with when you put "tent tileset" in the search line and click "search" - and you wouldn't have had to wait 7+ hours for it either ;)

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19900.0.html
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Very nice. I`ve already began working on mine though... maybe I`ll just compile the two.. meh...

Thank You Shaz!!
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

pokeball BK.Offline
Rep: +0/-0Level 86

Rep:
Level 87
you're welcome.

You'll post yours here when complete savarast?
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.