RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need just 1 tile and tutorial with it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I need a black tile so i can make my rooms smaler than 15x20, or oddly shaped, and once i get it how can i add it to all my tilesets?

Rep:
Level 91
if you'll leave a tile blank it will auto-become black
same goes for if you make a tile white.. which is the same thing..
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yeah, auto-black is nice, but the bottom of rooms smaller than 15x20 or  20x15 or whatever, is still passable. You can walk right under it, meaning that the bottom of your room would have to be on the bottom edge of the map. See?
And once you learn how to use walls and such, it's quite easy. I suggest dwarra's House Interior Tutorial
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

Rep:
Level 91
you can block black from being passable, that's for starters
and yeah walls are 100% important, but that's not what he asked for so please stick to the problem
holy shit my sig was big!