RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Side-view battle animations, requesting help

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Alright so, basically I just started using Minoff's Sideview battle system, and it's really sweet, except now I have to get my hands on new battle animations etc.

Basically, by default anyway, the battlers consist of 40 frames, all the same size. That's 10 poses with 4 frames each.

The poses go in this order:

Idle
Getting Hit
Fallen
Guarding
Run Forward
Run Backward
Attack 1
Attack 2
Skill/Item
Victory

I know it's alot to ask for, but if you could help out it would be really sweet.
If I had any idea on how to do this myself, trust me I would, and finding 10x4 templates out there is >hard<. Besides it's also nice to see the creativity in people. Anyway, you can post your contributions here, or add me on msn (rocel_james@hotmail.com) if your good and have alot of time on your hands and wanna help me out with graphics etc for my game. Ofcourse every single one of you will get credits.

Edit: Almost forgot, the battleanimations I want are for -Monsters-, bosses, regular, (also enemy humans ofcourse) you name it. Since I'm using a 3man party, and the script came with 3 already awesome png's for the battlers, im using them for my heroes. But like I said, monsters. Ok thanks ^_^*

Not a single reply =(

They're rare man...I havn't found any either, I've been looking for 'em.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Yeah I noticed, guess I'm gonna have to try myself until I find someone who knows how to, or wants to try. It's just that I suck alot on making graphics x.x

edit: btw, you could make these kind of frames
This order:

Idle
Getting Hit
Fallen
Guarding
Idle
Idle
Attack
Attack
Attack
Idle