RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can somebody...

THANKS! It's great! Credits to you?

EDIT: It's too small. Aaaaw, i was looking forward to using it!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
dont import it.... put it in the char set directory file
ex:mycomp/c/programfiles/rmxp/2k3/charsets

then itll work

and yes credits to me =)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
WOW, cool charset Dr.Swordopolis!! You made it?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
yeah heres the tall version (just made)

i think the little one is the best one, but both are awsome. :D

Rep:
Level 97
tall one is more alike the battle animation but the short one has a more natural look

Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
dont import it.... put it in the char set directory file
ex:mycomp/c/programfiles/rmxp/2k3/charsets

then itll work

and yes credits to me =)

COOL! Thanks, dude!

Rep:
Level 97
no problem, if you ever need any other sprites ill make you some

no problem, if you ever need any other sprites ill make you some

Actually, i do.

http://www.martinsgamegallery.net/Kirte1.bmp

Rep:
Level 97
oh sweet thisll be fun!

this good?

cool!!! it looks like a flying pig!!!
It

oh sweet thisll be fun!

this good?

Great! But, i'm really not statisfied now. It's nose. Make it smaller. That's all. But it's great!

Rep:
Level 97
right, i made that really fast?threw together different RTP oarts slapped on bat wings and recolored it,

you want me to edit ths? like color moderate it change its face up a bit and take away the hat, hair and weapon? and armor?

right, i made that really fast?threw together different RTP oarts slapped on bat wings and recolored it,

you want me to edit ths? like color moderate it change its face up a bit and take away the hat, hair and weapon? and armor?

Yeah! And try to make the face look more identical to the battle charset, and make the wings look more like the battle charset ones.

And throw in a faceset WITH EMOTIONS of the catwoman and the Bat Demon charset i posted before. (if you can)

bumpsies, i really need this!!!