RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Star Trek: Voyager Set

I know this is extremely unlikely, but just in case someone has/can make a Star Trek: Voyager Chipset with charsets, tilesets, vehicles and items, I would be forever in your debt for the set. And, of course, your name would be in the credits. :)

Oh, almost forgot, I would like them for RPG Maker 2003 if possible, though I could probably use them if they were for RPG Maker 2000.

Thanks,
~Trojo

Rep:
Level 90
wow that is an odd request.  but if you are going to make a star trek game that would be so cool.  i hope someone has it. :^^:

I realize it's an odd request, but if someone has things like the crew, the Borg, phasers, tilesets for the bridge, engineering, etc., I'll make it the best dang Star Trek RP ever!!! :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Cool, I loved star trek voyager.

I'll tell you what, I'll start on a character set for you. Shouldn't be all that difficult, I'm always designing new characters for my games . . . :)
A wise Seagull once said, "Yes, Johnathon. It always works when you know what you're doing . . ."

Rep:
Level 90
Strange request but uh ... i wish i could helkp you really. Im just not a fan of star trek. Infact i hate it, my uncle likes it
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Quote from: TrojoSpyps
I know this is extremely unlikely, but just in case someone has/can make a Star Trek: Voyager Chipset with charsets, tilesets, vehicles and items, I would be forever in your debt for the set. And, of course, your name would be in the credits. :)

Oh, almost forgot, I would like them for RPG Maker XP. :)

Thanks,
~Trojo

I'm now using XP, as my system is rejecting 2003 for some reason...if you could make them there, that would be great!!!! If not, though, I'll try and get 2k3 to work again. :)

Thanks again! :D

P.S. Speaking of Voyager, I made this in Photoshop... PWNAGE!!!!! :P

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Please don't double post. Just click on EDIT next time.  :wink:

And so it begins  :P

Check http://www.lrpgm.com

and

http://www.rmxp.net

Rep:
Level 90
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Lets back up ... so you guys are saying you can find RPG Maker characters and tilesets at websites ?!
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

GAHH! I have become the double poster and gone off topic!! NOO!!! *begins banging head on wall*

Anyway... I've checked all three places several times before, and they have none.

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sorry TrojoSpyps, but the chara sets for rpgmaker xp are coming pretty slowly. I don't think I'll be able to do it. If it's all right, I could probably, most certainly do a cara set for 2003. Sorry for the inconvenience but there's a lot going on over here. I'm trying to publish a book for one thing.

Sorry again.
A wise Seagull once said, "Yes, Johnathon. It always works when you know what you're doing . . ."