RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How many people here actually know who dwarra was?

Poll

*TOPIC*

I've heard of him, but I don't know who he was.
9 (24.3%)
I've heard of him, and I know who he was.
7 (18.9%)
I've heard of him, but I don't know who he was.
5 (13.5%)
Who?
4 (10.8%)
Dwarra.
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
And then he came back on .org. And he wasn't the same man.... he wasn't the same. *more manly crying*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so it was mind control?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*sniff*

Maybe Silvy still has the Dwarra article from the Crankeye Wiki somewhere in the bowels of his computer.

As was said before, the story of Dwarra is... complicated.

Perhaps someone would like to start?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's okay guys, it's okay that we're crying all manly like.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...when dwarr was evil...maybe it was the person who hacked his account...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No, when he came back to .org he acted totally different, he called me a phoney bastard and well was just an ass to every oen in general... But it was his i.p. so it was him.

*more manly crying*

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I don't know what to pick. I've heard of him, and I've seen him on the boards but I've never acknowledged his exsistance... how about that?
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
we need a movie about this...

so, when is the story about to start? I think zypher should tell it, he told the naphe story really well.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nah. I'm really not in the mood to tell stories. Plus I joined only just before Dwarra left, so I wouldn't have much of a story to tell anyway. I'll leave this one to the elites.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Someone link the crankeye wiki, I lost it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I checked but it's not up anymore. =/
Like I said, maybe Silvy has the info in the bowels of his computer.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I was here when he was here... If I remember rightly he gave me a good comment on my moomba sprite.

But I didnt know him persay...

*manly crying begins*

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
thebodge hacked Dwarra's acc. Actually he didn't hack it, Dwarra gave him his pass. -_-
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Here's what happened:

After Crankeye had stopped being active (heh, he never really was when I was around), there was only one mod: Pegasus. Well, two... but Neosiris was long gone, so... just one.

Eventually, someone (I believe Inaru) made a topic calling for Crankeye to make more mods, because of people spamming EVERYWHERE (there was one member who got 120+ posts in one day), the ermacrules incident in the long gone Login/Registration Prolbems forum, and the constant flame wars between blueXx and Blaze. The forums were completely chaotic. In this topic there were nominations and everything. Eventually Crank came back, locked the topic and appointed three people to be mods: Dwarra, me, and Silverline (then therophster). He appointed me and dwarra because we were in the topic telling them how stupid they were for making this topic, and he'll get mods when he feels like it.

We were only one/two forum mods: Dwarra was Troubleshooting and RPG Maker Discussion, I believe... I was Resources and Projects/Games, and Silverline was General Chat, and maybe Spam.

After a while Crankeye decided to make us global mods because Pegasus stopped coming around, and that's when dwarra stopped being so nice and helpful to everyone. He started locking topics because he didn't like them, or because maybe someone double-posted in the topic, and then he started doing things like convincing certain people to lock all the topics in every forum, heh... >_>

He got tired of this place and would flame people for being what he thought was stupid, left a few times and came back a few times, gave out the password to his account, resigned as mod, made an alternate account (Kairo), came back as dwarra, and left, and now posts very randomly every now and then.

*sniff* I still <3 him...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
 :-[

What a sad story.... :'(

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hence all the manly crying.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I'm not sure when Pegasus left, but the dwarra era began I think after the clan era had just died. Halo, you joined on the exact same date of dwarra on september 7 2005. All I knew about the nominating dwarra for mod voting was not only his helpfulness, but people respected his rpg making talent. He was quite a proficient mapper and there was this game he was working on, Kingaran Fantasy.

He opened up a site for Kingaran Fantasy, and it became quite popular (but died out when he said he joined with another, and then cahoots). Along with the dwarra, there were many who enjoyed his talents, most notably, this member named Ramiro (who got into a fight with dwarra after his change and never appeared again).

Dwarra had quite a few mapping tutorials (all for Rpg Maker XP), as well as a mapping request topic. That turned out quite popular, as well as he. That with the fact of the spam, as Halo said caused him to become a nomination.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I forgot about Ramiro.

Hmmmwasn't he goint to do a review show with ZXMelee?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
If he was I don't think he did...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yes he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks Halo for the story!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Yes he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyone who gets this reference will get many <3's.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It sounds like something Blaze would type.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I prolly should get the reference.... But I'm too lazy.

Rep:
Level 97
It sounds like something Blaze would type.

Older reference than that.