RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's my birthday today.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   :huge:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Same here in Missouri.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Actually you can get licenses here in New York when you're 16.

...Yeah, that made me feel better. Heh... I thought nobody in New York drived, as there was too much traffic?

Missouri arrowone? Are you sure? 'Cause I thought you could only get restricted at 16? Or is that just in Kansas?
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 96
Naw, I think it's permit at 14. Regardless of WHEN you get that permit, you have to have it for two years before you get youe licensce. I'm a little leery of driving just yet, I'll probably go for a permit before my next birthday though.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
In NY, you get your permit at 16, then have to wait 6 months before receiving your license. Therefore, it's entirely possible for someone to have a license at 16.

Also Cody, I was referring to the state of New York, not the city. The rest of the state isn't very populated at all.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Oh I see. Right, sorry. We mostly only talk about NYC down here... *shrug*

Anyway...

16 years for a Learner's, (16 & 9 months for a motorcycle, that's what I got)
At 17, you get the P1 License... basically, a restricted.
In New South Wales (Sydney, folks) after a year (18), you take this virtual test thing, and if you pass, you get the Greens... (P2, less restricted) -I forget how Victoria goes-
You have to wait 2 years afterwords to go for a Full License, so the lowest age in Australia to --really-- drive is 20.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That sucks. Remind me to never live in Australia.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Well, it's okay as long as your over 20. It actually makes Australia a safer place to live... accident wise.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
and the birthday is still going?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I suppose so. Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans, by the way.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Is that an owl?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
No, it's a turkey.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's a cross-breed of a turkey and an owl. Also known as a towel.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
That was like the awesomest thing I've heard all day.

Rep:
Level 96
keep it going...  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
don't worry its still going..where now waiting the arrivial of someone to post a "oh really" birthday owl...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Zypher's birthday should have ended at least 2 days ago.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:13:25 AM by GilgameshRO »

Rep:
Level 96
Oh reallys?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, and it will jump out of a cake.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Wait, what will jump out of a cake?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when your 20 Ill buy tou this

Rep:
Level 96
I can't let this thread die on me... I've lost to many to war and famine.  :'(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
chage the name to it was my b-day 2 weeks ago

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&