RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What was your first language?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just put a little more time into each post. Remember, people can read it forever and ever until the day it is deleted, so you want to represent yourself properly.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Unless you're, like, drunk. In which case, fucking rock on.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Spam section. I've been avoiding it because I think someone said you had to have 100 posts or something? Not a rule, but something just so... I dunno.

-_-; *yawn*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 96
It's not really being enforced now...

Rep:
Level 88
NO DONT OPEN THE RULE BOOK!!!!! *shuts rule book on Arrowones finger* no opening rulebook we stick it to the man.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well, this thread turned to hell quickly

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
^_^... I might have somethin' to do with that. Sorry, mate.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nah, it's cool, mate. Most threads DO turn to hell quickly around here.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
...Does my Australian bug you? ^_^... I don't want to sound like a dipshit. It just kinda... comes off my fingers sometimes.

Rep:
Level 96
No, it doesn't. He tends to say that too. Your legitimate Australian type-cent is welcome here.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Don't stress it, dude. If I have a problem with you, I'll let you know on my own. Right now I'm working on getting Nightwolf to type less like he was a backup actor for "The Ringer." From what I see, you type fine, so you're okay. Less worrying though, people who worry too much about other people's opinions get pitied, and you don't want that.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Ah, it's just that most Americans I've met tend to be bothered with it.
Damn... that was stereotypical... I'm turnin' into a demented Jack Sparrow/Steve Irwin hybrid..

Rep:
Level 88
Ive translated thsi threads secret it says................Occorru can turn anything into a rotting spam hole, fear his insane randomness dipshitters. YAY I MADE A WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Do we have ignore lists on this forum? Occorru's quickly becoming the most annoying member ever, and I know he'll be proud of me saying that because that's the kind of pathetic goal he'd aim towards.

Rep:
Level 88
Im just insane beyond belief, and my goal is to be be most lethal member. See I can be serious I just dont want to be for no reason at all.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
There's a difference between not being serious and being a retarded jackoff.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright ive banned myself from jokes now.......can we get semi-on topic (oddly enough this is a quote).

Rep:
Level 96
THIS JUST IN: Occurru's opinions dovetail, yet again~!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It says you're not online, but you're posting.

o_O

Rep:
Level 88
I think Arrowones has his hiddin option checked am I right Arrowone?

Rep:
Level 96
I think, I'm not sure, and I'm too lazy to check at the moment.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
So are you changing that ridiculous custom title, or do you like being pitied?

Rep:
Level 96
...me? Why does this invoke pity? I enjoy being the pope!

Rep:
Level 88
Being a athiest I despise the pope.