RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RmRevolution

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O

Click the banner to enter

Yes, I know what your saying just another rpg maker forum. Well We are advertising, but at the same time looking for more then just members, we would LOVE feedback on the site. Rmrevolution was started by me, and later help from irockman. After that Nouman had offered to design the homepage for rmrevolution! He is now the other acting admin.

Most of the stuff that's being added with the main site still are resources, and downloads, as well as some other random stuff.

It's obviously a RPG Maker related site, mainly for support, and help. I started this forum about a month ago. It's not big by any means, but we're getting members, as well as content.

It uses SMF forums, we don't currently have too many mods on there, simply because I like to keep things fairly simple, and think content is most important. Good members never hurt though.

We have a shop system, which is still in the works, that enables you to get points by posting, and use the points to buy "items".

All items are subject to change, as the system gets worked on.
Some items are:

~Increase post count by 100 (self)
~decrease post count by 100 (Other)
~Increase rep by 5 (Self)
~Change custom title. (both)
~Change display name. (Self)

As well as others I can't remember at the moment.

If you want to check it out go to our site and join the forums if you'd like.

Jalkson
Nouman

Irockman1
LandOfShadows

We would love for you to come and join the community.

RmRevolution!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:06:11 PM by Nouman »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Reduce post count? Sounds "scary" =O

Btw, I love the forum, I 100% recommend you join it ^^

~Winged

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am a MOD at this site and I must say they have some great idea's on the boards, the boards look fresh and are easy to navigate... It's a great site and forum with I hope a good future !!!

And they are Affiliated with my new site  :P

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I highly recommend that you all join the RMrevolution forums. It's a great community, with an awesome homepage. And it has the potential to become a successful community.

Rep:
Level 87
My site of Wi-Fi World is currently in an RPG-Making fix with some users.
Maybe you'd gain some members by affiliating with us?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I joined  :o  I promise I'll be good.

EDIT:
Love the site, reminds alot of rmrk :D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:56:43 PM by Ferenn »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
xD  That's not exactly what we were looking to happen.  Thought I guess it's a good thing.  Glad to see that people like it. :P

SuperPhillip, send me a pm with your site information, we can go from there. 

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
My turn to say something  :-*

I joined the forums around a week ago and asked jalkson if I could make the homepage. After making the homepage I saw some rmrk members (LOS, Winged) already active on the site, so I stayed. Now I am an admin on the site and believe 100% the site is off to a great start (thanks silverline)

We could use members, yes that's why we are advertising. I know a small forum can be a turnoff to join but keep in mind its new.

We would love for anyone that has anything they would like to share with the rpg making world. Please if you are open to submitting items (resources, scripts, tutorials) by all means join and post them, even if you dont stay active at least you know you had did your part with helping us out.

Would really appreciate if everyone reading this took the time to open the site one more time, and look around the main page as well as the forum, and if you feel like joining please do.

www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net

Thanks, Nouman.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nouman made the homepage amazingly attractive without even using Orange as the main colour, how awesome is that?! Oh btw, the shop feature is awesome however everyone apart from 1 person who is aparently cheating can afford anything "useful" yet xD

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
After hearing all the fuss about RmRevolution I wasn't too sure what to think, but with their money back guarantee I decided to give it a shot and after two weeks I lost 20lbs! And it now comes in four great flavors.

What do you have to lose (except the pounds ;))!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
After hearing all the fuss about RmRevolution I wasn't too sure what to think, but with their money back guarantee I decided to give it a shot and after two weeks I lost 20lbs! And it now comes in four great flavors.

;_; I'm fat.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88

That actually made me lol. ;o

Well, there have been some changes to the site.  We are in the process of adding an online script database, which will have scripts from Zeriab, and Falcon.  As well as adding Falcon as a Global Mod.  I've also made quite a few changes to the shop feature, mainly the points you get when you post, and the items.  You now get bonus points for posting tutorials/scripts/good answers to questions.  I've removed some shop items, due to some suggestions, and am currently taking suggestions for new items. 

I think that might be about all for now, if I remember more I'll update again. ;p

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Jalkson, the link in your sig goes to rmrevolution.rnrk.net, so it's broken.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well, there have been some changes to the site.  We are in the process of adding an online script database,

done. http://www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net/scripts.php

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
http://www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net/scripts.php

^Online script database, right now it has scripts by me, Zeriab, and Nitt (an awesome scripter).

I would say something awesome about the forums to get y'all to join, but I'm a staff member, so you'll just ignore me :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It is a really good site. Already it has a lot of scripts, and it is very active for being such a small site.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, the scripts database is done.  The shop feature I think is about as good as it's going to get, other than adding some items. 

We added an "Academy" type area, where teachers post tutorials, and lessons.  It's just starting, but already Modern Algebra added an amazing first lesson for eventing. :o

I'll try to remember to keep updates coming.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
And to let everyone know, as modern algebra's student (and I bet I am his most bossiest =3) I'd like to say his first lesson covers most things everyone should know about events to check it out when you have some (or a lot if you are a slow reader) time. =P

~Winged

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
I'll join but probably be slightly inactive but still fun is fun ;8

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I have visited this place already and really like it.  I just don't have time to join any more forums... I have so many accounts scattered around the internet. XD  But I'll consider it!

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I've been away for a while, about a month or so I think, but I'm back now. 

As for updates, I don't really have any since I don't know what's been going on. :o

Glad to see people are still checking it out.

*Update*

We have added a new thread in which active members can request scripts, head on over to check it out.

RmRevolution's Scripts for the Elite
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:22:51 AM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 91
Since Jalkson fails at advertising, allow me to clear this up.

We're now offering scripts for active members. This is not some stupid request area where everyone ignores your topic, this is a shop where I make scripts for each member who meet certain requirments. Basically it's an opportunity for your game to get that battle add-on or menu system you've been craving.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :o ya falcon has volunteered to do the script shop for users with 100+ posts. Its great since many people need some scripts for their games and now there is an easy way to get it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Time to abuse the dark lord of scripting.

Once I get 100 posts, that is.

Rep:
Level 91
And assuming I don't change the rules   ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, it's pretty cool. It should also be mentioned that PinedaXP and legacyblade, two fine spriters, have also set up a shop to make charactersets for members. So basically, if you need resources or scripts, go to rmrevolution :P

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Yeah, It's cool there.
I'm making slime battlers now. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Just a note about the resource shop, there's only a ten post requirement, so hang out for a day, and you can get some good sprites and animated side view battlers ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
LOS also have a shop mind you ~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I wanna make a shop and be special. ;___; IT WILL BE THE MOO SHOP AND IT WILL BE AWESOME BEYOND COMPREHENSION. It can be an eventing shop! ;D I'm pretty good at it, though efficiency is a problem, lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
in case you haven't checked it out: http://www.rmrevolution.rmrk.net/RMXP-scripts.php
we are in the process of asking blizzard to join the online scripts database.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Land of shadows has opened a resource shop. You can use the points you earn posting to request a resource item to be made in his shop.

THANKS LOS!!!

Rep:
Level 92

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOS also have a shop mind you ~
:P

you forgot the part where I reply to things w/o reading stuff xD LOL

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I just realized how good this place really is; we even have an IRC channel =o omg!

Also, I'm there so I see no reason why you all shouldn't be there, *thumbs up*
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Sweet forum, people should definitely join. BTW, I have a title shop there too.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
though not added yet, Blizzard and Modern Algebra have joined the rmrevolution script database.
Their work will be posted after the homepage changes are made (still in progress)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMREVOLUTION GETS A NEW HOMEPAGE! ;D

Take a look at: www.rmrevolution.com

Hope you like! ^^

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Umm, Nouman and Jalkson worked hard and stuff. So there's a new site and everything.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I just visited for the first time last night when modern linked me and omg. ;____;

Expect me to sign up for the forums. (There are forums right? :V)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :) :) :) :)

Yeah, there are forums. Would love to see your name on the members list!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
how do you make predefined form text? I remember seeing it somewhere before, but can't find it :(

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: registration page
8: Trying to get property of non-object
File: /home/mildgree/rmrevolution/wp-includes/query.php
Line: 32
D:

EDIT: It says my account is in existence now, (though that error persists) but:

Quote from: login page
8: Trying to get property of non-object
File: /home/mildgree/rmrevolution/forum/Sources/SMF_Wordpress.php
Line: 1000

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
^^

yeah there is a bridge between the homepage and forums, I think it might be working now. I deleted your account so you can re-register under the same name :D

Hope it works this time xD

Rep:
Level 88
Well, we have fixed the registration problem, and everything seems to be running smoothly.

:bean:

Rep:
Level 96
Signed up, and its great. ;D

Rep:
Level 102
Glad to see you joined, Arrow. :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
current members of the scripts database:

~ Falcon
~ Zeriab
~ Modern Algebra
~ Nitt
~ Blizzard

View the scripts database at:

http://www.rmrevolution.com/category/rmscripts/

or click here!

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I hope your forums won't get a lot of spam now, just to get those scripts.  :o  But I think it's a good idea.  So many people like to abuse and get free resources and help without even saying thank you.  It is good to be generous, but never let people abuse of your kindness.  There is a limit to that.  :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Arwym ^^
thanks for taking a look <3

Also, all the scripts are added with the full approval of the script makers. They each were more than happy to display their scripts on RMR's Homepage.

As well as a large user submitted resource page. We have a topic where users request their resources to be shown on the homepage with full credit.

Currently we are hoping for some 2k3 talented members to join.

:)

Rep:
Level 88
Yea, but I wouldn't want to make it so people have to register to use the resources.  I would like them to join, but it's not a big deal.  =]

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Arrow has joined the teaching academy as Spriting teacher!

Arrow Edit: For the love of mario stop saying spiriting we've been telling you for months.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 06:14:24 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 102
RmRevolution's activity has picked up tremendously this month. Yesterday on November 3rd, we had 22 new topics, 428 posts, 4 new members, and 18 online. Compared to one month in the past, on October 3rd, we had 2 new topics, 73 posts, 1 new member, and 6 online.

RmRevolution is still in it's early stages, and the only people making this happen is you guys who join and contribute by posting. I'd like to give a personal thanks to those who have helped. I also enjoy sounding official.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I have decided to join RMrevolution.  I want to get back to RPG making.  Er, more like to get started, because I can't say I was ever serious about it.  And I just got it back.  I want to start a real game.

Rep:
Level 88
RmRevolution isn't a bad place to go to, even if all you do is get resources from there.  We have a fairly large selection of resources already. :P

Thanks for joining. <3

Rep:
Level 102
We're almost at our 100th member!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Awesome seeing you there Arwym.

We are one member away from reaching 100 members ^^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
REGISTER!REGISTER!REGISTER!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Watch people who read this topic that are from RMrevolution just delete their accounts. :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMRevolution staff now includes Zeriab, and Modern Algebra.

Congratz

Rep:
Level 92
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

Rep:
Level 88
* Jalkson steals
zeriabs cookies.  None for you.

Rep:
Level 87
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

No no, that wasn't how it happened.  They waited until he was out of the room and they all said "Let's make Zeriab do it!" ;)
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
RMR has resulted a great place to be at.  Just as RMRK, but less spammish.  :P  But of course, that place isn't as active.

Rep:
Level 92
They forced me >_>
They promised me cookies

No no, that wasn't how it happened.  They waited until he was out of the room and they all said "Let's make Zeriab do it!" ;)

That's actually true. I left for 3 days and when I came back I was a mod :P

See? We got some nice stories and conspiracies brewing in the forum. Come and witness them ;)

Rep:
Level 97
I wonder if there are any RM forums that Zeriab is not a mod at :P

Rep:
Level 92
There are loads.
Other than rmrk I am mod at no big forum ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember I was a mod at 5 separate RM forums at one point, back in the day.

Just putting that out there.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
now gtfo my thread.

:D just kidding.

<3 halo.

anyways, RMR looks to be doing well this month. Stats are dominating each month more than the last.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 87
I would really like to join but the page cannot be found/displayed....

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thats strange, we just had a member register only a few seconds ago.  :lol:

try this link, it's linked straight to the registration page: CLICK THIS LINKKKKKK

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't had any complaints about registration not working.  Or any links for that matter, if you haven't already, feel free to try again. 

Also, we've added a nice download with a bunch of sideview battlers on the homepage.  Definitely worth checking out. =]

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
November stats

Homepage Stats:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Forum Stats:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Google:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for October:

Staff:
~ Zeriab Full Moderator
~ ModenAlgebra Full Moderator

Site
~ New homepage authors appointed

Forums
~ New forum URL. (forums.rmrevolution.com)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMRevolution is glad to announce we have the first RMVX charset template available!
come check it out while our resource makers create the first charsets before the software is even released!

Rep:
Level 102
I am proud to say that I created and released the first known RPG Maker VX charset other than the ones made by Enterbrain. Check it out at the RMrevolution RMVX resource section from the home page. PINEDAXP and LegacyBlade have made some as well. We are aiming at creating tons of RMVX resources before the program is even released. We encourage everyone to help contribute to the creation of RPG Maker VX resources. It would greatly help out the growth of RMrevolution.

Rep:
Level 88
We have quite a few VX sprite sheets now, as well as windowskins.  =]

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
affiliate, y/n?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMRevolution now has some great downloads on its page. Sideview battlers pack, RMXP Resource pack, and RMXP Maps.

http://www.rmrevolution.com/rpg-maker-downloads/

Rep:
Level 87
Woot, I can finally load the page!

Rep:
Level 88
You were having issues before?

Was it site related, or was something wrong with your computer? :x

Rep:
Level 102
RMrevolution has an incredible new theme created by Nouman. It's set as the board default, so why not check it out? :o

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RMrevolution has an incredible new theme created by Nouman. It's set as the board default, so why not check it out? :o

^^

yes new theme, another to come soon.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm also in the process of making a theme.  At this time anyone can use it, but I doubt I'll be done with it anytime soon.  At the earliest by the end of next week.
=]

Rep:
Level 88
I finished my theme finally, there are still a tiny bit of stuff I intend to do to it, but nothing major.

http://rmrevolution.com/?theme=9

<3 ~

Rep:
Level 102
And an excellent theme it is.

Rep:
Level 87
Good luck with your site!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks man!

Rep:
Level 88

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we have reached 200 members today!  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 102
We've removed the VX section to prevent complication.

Also,
Quote from: Jalkson
Well, I've been working on adding an area for which RPG Maker you use in the profile, which will be posted in the user info of posts.  I should be done with it in a day or two, assuming I have the time.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
some things went wrong and then more things went wrong, but we are working hard to fix it.

Rep:
Level 88
It's up and running again. =]

http://rmrevolution.com

<3~

Rep:
Level 97
Good to hear.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm getting a page load error.  This has been happening for a month or more - I thought you'd vanished into thin air!

Is the site still active?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:34:46 PM by shaz »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nope, sorry for no prior warning, but i took it offline.  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
That's sad - it was my fave.

Oh well, I still have here :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
That's sad - it was my fave.

Oh well, I still have here :)

if I had people to run it Id have left it up. I actually wanted to give it away to someone

Rep:
Level 102
I had web design things on there that I don't have on my hard drive. ._.