RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Computer help

Rep:
Level 90
Ive posted this before but never got i fixed

k my SECONDARY comp is actin odd
when i start it up it starts beeping and dosent stop
and when u look on the moniter it just shows compaq and stays there

help plz

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If it carries on beeping and the beep doesnt stop then I think that means there's something wrong with your ram. I guess it depends what mobo you have.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
*beep - beap - beep - beep* would be graphics
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* would be RAM or Processor

sometimes for unknown reasons USB items have been known to make computers do that, also CD rom drives can.

First suggestion, reset ur bios. (little jumper on ur motherboard next to the cmos battery move it up two pins count to 15 then move it back to original location)

failing that, throw it at a wall.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: thebodge
*beep - beap - beep - beep* would be graphics
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* would be RAM or Processor

sometimes for unknown reasons USB items have been known to make computers do that, also CD rom drives can.

First suggestion, reset ur bios. (little jumper on ur motherboard next to the cmos battery move it up two pins count to 15 then move it back to original location)

failing that, throw it at a wall.

im yah it dose the long beep and i have no clue what ur talking about i can use the comp well but i dont know any etrenal fixing suff like messing with wires