RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Maker

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i would love to see this forum transform from an rpg maker community to a game maker and rpg maker community, it would draw in a whole new crowd and i think that a lot of the people in here that use rpg maker could be great at game maker, i will post this somewhere other than spam eventually, but for now its just a dream, but it could be an amazing idea, a   revolution. Crankeye would be the only site to encorporate both of the two great programs, i would donate my time (along with people from the game maker communities) to help the rpgmaker users. it is just a dream now, but if it could happen i would love to make this a reality.  any constructive critism would be great, i would love if this came to the attention of Crankeye.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Maybe if there was more activity on the site :O_o:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i think it could make a lot more activity, thats one of the reasons i suggested it. :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's not a bad idea, we could have a poll for it and see opinions or we can ask mods.

Edit: Boihazard, your download game maker doesn't let me click on it.
Ps. Above 10th post, Feisten.
Arlen is hot.