RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
are you a moron? (an i.q test)

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
omg 150 yet i don't belive im that smart, yet IQ tests are based on problem solving ability mainly

edit:
:?
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
127  :D
Though I took this test before

Rep:
Level 91
Cool, well done TheRotS

Rep:
Level 91
bodgy.. one question of the day:
why is tickle's interface looks so much.. not the same in your screenie compared to mine and halo's?

edit: ohh is address isn't the same.. wait -.- even the address isn't the same.. what test did you take bodgy?

btw check that out:

i tried to get everything wrong, so they said my math and verbal skills are the same, they just forgot to tell me they are also equal to 0 XD

hmm i don't know where those 73 points are from, from what i answered i should have gotten 0 -.-
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
same test, its just the link originaly posted is to the sign up page, when u can actualy take the test without being a member, hence differnet address and it saying "you are not logged in" int he top right. here is the link to take the test without logging in
http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

Edit:
Answer your question?  :^^:

Rep:
Level 91
that's actually diffrent, the one i took had 8 pages.. hmm
dwarra did say he took a 5 pages one

*goes doing it now*

edit:

ok i am not going to lie , i ain't genius and this is the same iq test
what happened?

well seeing as i was amazed by the miracle of bodge's blessing
i found a little paper:
http://students.washington.edu/seanhowe/IQ%20Page.shtml

yes, i found the answers, no i didn't use them the first time, honestly i only found it today

ok, i filled up all the answers as told

and i was amazed to find out - 144 is the highest score possible in this i.q test despite the human i.q going higher at times (which makes this test very much not trueful)

so bodgy
if i filled up all the answers right, and i did, i checked -.-
how the hell comes you got 150 if i got 144?

*pokes bodgy* it's not nice to try and fool us ;)

edit: a little theory- bodgy got 105, bodgy didn't like how no one got it or even got lower, bodgy edited the file (5 before the 0) and posted here, due to a massive lack of screenies let's just say the possibility that at least 1 person here add 1 or 2 points (but only as low as up to 10-15 ;) ) is there

what i am shocked to see however ,is how bodge , who seems quite smart, slipped so badly.
shame on you bodgey, next time you should check the max score at reduce a little bit if you want to look smart.

Rep:
Level 91
don't they base it on a how long it takes to complete aswell? du'h also some of them dont have "correct" answers some are just seeing how u think.

edit: Gratz on wrecking this thread by posting the answers anyway  :?

Rep:
Level 91
time? it's impossible you did it under the time it took me to simply mark the correct answers

and all the answers are correct and explained, there is a V next the right answer and an arrow next to the choice that person took.
also , as you can see the graph starts at 63~ and end at 142~ (144, seems)
so bodgy.. lies won't get you anywhere ;)

as for the topic, no worries, everyone already took it, and those who didn't don't have to look at the answers.

i'll post a new tickle one if you want, without the answers, i just ask you bodgy to please try and be honest :roll:

Rep:
Level 91
belive what you will. i know i didnt cheat and that's enough to me to have peice of mind.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Arguing ><

Locked.

PM in 3 days if you want it unlocked blue.