RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
See ya

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yea, im actually going this time.

Im bored, im not being ignorant or whatever, but I AM BORED of this forum. I am BORED of NOOBS adding me to MSN, I AM BORED of NOOBS making the same topic over and over again. I AM BORED of NOOBS not making ANY effort to learn RPG Maker for themselves, and im bored of the spam and the people here.

I dont know if im coming back, Im still gonna work on KF and maybe even Crankeyes quest, but yea. Im glad i joined this forum, and am glad to have met some of you, a small list;

*TheBodge and Silverline are 2 of the coolest people i have ever met...
*The convos with Crankeye are hilarious
*Pegasus is an awesome dude too...
*And Jathulan is cool!
*Halo Of The Sun too !
*Despite having a shifty start, BlueXx is more advanced and cooler than 99% of people on here  :whoa:
*TheRots is also fun to talk too  :O_o:
*And Sephi666 is a rockstar  :wink:

Those are the main, ive also met some other great people, and they know who they are.

But yea, cool forums and i enjoyed my time, well at least the first few months  :|

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
:cry: i cant tell you not to leave but, if you want to go... now the forums gonna go into chaos... :cry:  well bye man...

Rep:
Level 89
Too bad you're leaving..
I don't know you that well, but I do know that you shouldn't run away from noobs.. =/
Anyway, hope you come back.
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 91
yeah fine leave me out of the list  :roll:

so last record was 3 days, how long will dwarra last this time?
PUT YOUR BETS NOW!
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
yeah fine leave me out of the list  :roll:

so last record was 3 days, how long will dwarra last this time?
PUT YOUR BETS NOW!

Hmm.. I bet on 4!   :^^:

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
You`re sick~
Can`t he just leave?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: TheRotS
You`re sick~
Can`t he just leave?

how naive -.-
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Seriously.. You make a joke out of it or something? He just left, his own decision

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Bye-bye. It probably won't be much longer before I leave either.... but I'll probably come back too, hehe.

Anyway, I'll see you at KF, lol.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
if ya leavin then plz come back and send a link to your game
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: kaigen20
if ya leavin then plz come back and send a link to your game

Just click the link in his sig?
It will lead to the KF site...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well me and halo had a chat, and hes right. NOOBS have ruined Crankeye, and we are taking it back...

OMG Cranks Quest for real  :whoa:

*LOCKED*