RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Elves (Temporary name)

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
I love RPG's, and now I think it's time for me to make my own... I made some with RMXP, so I thought: "Time for the real stuff". I'm beginning to get quite good at programming in VB.Net (2005) and I thought this was the best time to start making my own RPG game. Everything went well, thought about what ghaphix I should use and I thought "Lets use the one's from RPG Maker". Ok, so I downloaded them all, but then on a certain site was stated: "You can ONLY use these icons in RPG Maker XP games". ... Crap! How am I ever gona get the grapics done on my own? So here I stand, empty handed, begging for graphics! Please, I really need your help. You will be credited well, and also awarded ingame (I was planning on making it an MMORPG) and mod status. These are the people that I need:

Icon Designer: ???
TileSet Designer: ???
Character Designer: ???
Item Design: WoodLeaf
Story: Myself (Maglor) And Woodleaf
Programming Side: Myself (Maglor)

Thanks in advance
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep:
Level 86
well even thought i am working on my own game right now in this same topic i suppose i might help with character design? is it graphic or is it like story wise??? if its graphical i need to know what style you plan on useing.also i do not create anything from scratch i useualy edit existing sprites just thought id let you know.  :) i have a but load of rtp style and right now im working on ragnerok online style game sprites! but anything else you need i can try to make! ;8 also ill be gone for the week so i wont be able to reply but ill check in on monday
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 04:47:52 AM by bsheep »

Rep:
Level 86
im back   8) thought id let you know you still never replied? well let me know