RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Project about vampires, Vampire Legends

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi, im the newest dude around these parts and im thinking of making a game for RPG Maker 2000. A dark vampire game.

Civilization is threatened by a force of such evil not even death can silence its fury. A mysterious underground civilization are trying to reawake, ressurect, a force of that will threaten everyone.
An old vampire lord who is said to be dead will feel that something is about to happen.
The human race have no choice but to relay their trust at their archnemesis, the vampires. As always, vampires are feared and even here conspiracy are daily, distrust are growing at every corner.
The vampires feels this threat themselves and are forced to ally with their enemies.
In the end, the humans will brake their bounds with the vampires because of distrust, and some events, and they will be haunted down.

I want to view vampires as what they are, not pure evil predators that kill for pleasure and not as compassionate and loveable as angels. Vampires are not saints, but they dont kill for pleasure like humans can.

Our hero is a young vampire, borned from the most royal of blood, led by the famous vampire lord. Just like any other games, he will meet others that joins him on his journey to stop this from happening.

Any ideas or improvements are welcome. Graphics, charactersets, you name it that you may feel fit to this topic is very much welcome. And of course, anyone who is interested to join in on this project is very much welcome.

I might come up with more ideas and will update this as soon as possible. A demo of this game will not be avaible for some time though, if you are interesting in that.

Rep:
Level 89
no one will be intrested unless you have screenies.!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
But i dont have screenies. I posted because i thought that was what I should do when i was going to start something. This is what I will work on now.
How am i supposed to have screenshots when I havnt started yet?

I can just delete this post if it is in the wrong section...