RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fusion Robo (A Sci-Fi Project)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
OK! This is my first sci-fi project I have planned and I've got the story. The story and characters are scratch from my head so I hope you enjoy them.
  Storyline:
Spoiler for:
800 years ago, the ancient world of Unjula fell prey to the race of the Robo. Using extremely advanced technology, the neighbouring world of Terra swore to find a way of defeating the Robo. Then the Terra War began...

After 200 years of warring with the Robo, the people of Terra created the galaxy's biggest ever machine- Armageddon Device. The noises they had collected from years of hunting, the Terrasians unleashed a screech into the Robo's main world- Nitro. The Robos in Nitro fell prey to the malicious effects of the Armageddon Device.  :tpg: The Robos were now completely under the Terrasian's control. Terra created a home for the Robos- Dome. Dome looked promising, so in time the Robos took jobs and aided the Terrasians. Some Robos were snatched in the night to be used for experiments, and that is when Fusion Robos were created.

By fusing two Robo harddrives together, the Terrasians were able to create amazing Robos. It was forbidden to the public, but "Secret Salesmen" sold products to fuse harddrives together. 100 years from the discovery, Terrasians were able to fuse Robos' bodies together. Then the entire world of Terra were allowed to fuse Robos in any way they chose...
  Characters:
dsorry this isn't working properly I can't write anymore please give me some time...

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
....so why did you post that...here?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009