RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cliched Game

Rep:
Level 88
Heh... This is a project I work on when I get stuck on all my other ones.

Its really cliched so its really easy to make a game about it. It uses all the basic stuff so its more like a boredom game, just so I don't stop using RPG Maker. There really isn't much of a story so you will have to just try it to see. Its also where I test new stuff I want to try.

I have a demo up so try it if you want. When the demo is over, you'll know. The demo isn't very long. It includes 2 boss battles and you go through about 18 maps if you go everywhere.

If you like it, I'll try to work harder on it. And if you don't like it, too bad. I'm still gonna work on it.

Here's a little bit of the story... (Or whatever you would call it)
This is a story of a boy who faces many different, and quite reandom, tasks. He will face almost anything and everything during his travels. From saving a princess, to killing a dragon, to just trying to survive.
Spoiler for:
This is gonna be one of those annoying games where you have to save the princess 27 times. Or not, I'm not sure.

Screens: Sorry! Here they are!!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 09:22:16 PM by Final-Knight »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Could you add some screen shots and a some information about it? Just so we know what it is kinda about?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
I actually meant to do that... But I won't be able to get anything up til tomorrow...

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
That's fine. I was just reminding you just incase you forgot.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
XD I guess you're using my idea of working on one game, I get a problem, I work on another and if the same happens I make another etc, ect... Although Im working on 7+ games at once :P

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, but this one is expansive enough that I can just use this one. All my other games are actual projects. This one is just for when I'm stuck. It is also where I test new things.

Rep:
Level 88
Screwed up the last demo. This one is longer and has no known bugs.

Rep:
Level 88
GAH! TRIPLE POST!!

I screwed it up again New demo up.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was planning on doing this T_T But it's too hard. Kudos to you and hope it goes well!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Your doing good to cool down yourself by working on non-stress projects. But this game is actually enjoyable  :cd:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
Haven't tried it yet, but will try now in a sec.

Rep:
Level 88
Soon, I will release another demo of this. That one will reach the part of the swamp castle.
Where the princess really is.
Spoiler for:
Or is it?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
There are still no screenshots. I won't download until I see some screens from the game, so I could see if it's worthy to download it.

Rep:
Level 88
Oops... :-[

I ment to do that a long time ago... Sorry!
I'll get them up in a sec.

Rep:
Level 88
Screens up! Sorry it took so long :-[

Rep:
Level 88
No abs ;9 But maybe one later.

And yeah, its of Aluxes. :lol:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Not to be rude but the only game I've played where saving the princess 20+ times is actually fun would be Mario. :P I haven't played your game so I don't know how yours relates yet. I'm at school so I'll take a look at it when I get home. Judging by what the past people have said it seems to be pretty good for a cliche game. Good luck.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I have taken a look on the mapping, and it's pretty good, but it's a little bit empty. Fill it with more trees and flowers, rocks, and so on.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
O yea, that castle has a funny thingy. There's a kitchen in the throne room  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
@Luminisio- Yeah, well the game has gotten to this point where it isn't as cliche anymore. And I may change the idea about saving the princess a lot. I'm not sure. This game is kinda just going where it wants to go.

@Black Shadow- I know. My mapping isn't terribly great. I've only been working with RPG Maker for about a month. :P

@Ferenn- Yeah, it was empty in that ccorner, so I had to come up with something.:lol: