RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Gone Wrong

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. My mate kills you for touching me.

I wish I could decide what to get for my mates birthday. =/

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Granted. You end up deciding to buy nothing, and your mate gets all sad  :-\

I wish I could wake up at 6:30 A.M. like I'm supposed to every morning.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted. You wake up at 6:30

and never sleep..
and go crazy =3

I wish the next poster wouldn't wish.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Granted, but all of his previous corruptions become undone.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
*shoots nam to death so he wont be able to enjoy the undone stuff*

I wish that I was in the same plane as nam, sitting right next to him while he goes on his trip. So i can touch him .-.

(i like touching people ;-;)
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Granted. Nam then grabs you and manages to push you out the plane midflight because he's annoyed by your touches.

I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator when it comes to schoolwork.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
granted, you aren't.  but you're so concerned with schoolwork now, that your mate leaves you for neglecting him, and finds someone else.

I wish I was smarter than everyone else.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Granted, but now you're forced into slavery and are made to do everyone's homework.

I wish I could finish my first project.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted. You did that. But it was so bad...so bad that people killed you with a hammer.

I wish I could speak German .-.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Gewährt, aber Sie können nicht lesen Deutsch.

:D

I wish I had bandwith-less internet =/
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
granted, you have bandwidth less internet.
too bad you can't do anything online now...what with no bandwidth.

I wish I could travel forward in time.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
You can, but you age as you do so. It's called living.

I wish I could think of something to wish for.

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
Wish granted, from now on thats all you think about...your mind doesn't allow you to think of anything else, you will end up thinking of a trillion things to wish for...but you don't care you are constantly in search of something new to wish for...you will eventually end up going insane because of this...

I wish for world domination!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Granted, the world is now dominated...by me!

I wish I could sell the world to an interdimensional alien force for massive profit.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Granted, but the aliens brainwash you, thus forcing you to lose all memory you had of said massive profit.

I wish I could make better wishes.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted. But, surprisingly, something went wrong with it!

I wish you wished that I wished I wished you wished something.
Arlen is hot.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Granted, but the wish got so confused that it spontaneously combusted, killing all within a 30-mile radius simply got canceled.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted. You know the meaning of life. It's supposed to be a secret only God knows, and I'm not letting you share.
* Agent kills Zeichy =3

I wisheth Thou Kisseth..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
Fly Irock
Granted, only problem is I will never stop ;)

I wish that I could move in my new house tomorrow.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Granted. But there's a whole shitload of fatal diseases coating every surface, an infection some guys were going to get rid of before you moved in. But since you've moved in early, you're now screwed.

I wish my imagination did not fail me on a regular basis.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Granted. Your imagination took you to a world better than others, but soon it became corrupted but
oh
its too late

you cant come back
what will you do
omg suicide.

I wish omg.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Granted. *burns Nightwolf* OMG!

I wish... I wish to go to the festival~! I wish my cow would give us some milk~! I wish we had a child~!
...I wish I could get that damn musical out of my head. >_<

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Granted. You now have that goddamn musical in your head.

Ewww. I wish that didn't sound so disturbing...

Rep:
Level 85
Fly Irock
Granted. You now don't sound disturbing but the only word to ever come out of your mouth again is "Ewww".

I wish that it was Monday already.

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
Wish was granted, but something strange happened, you were sent back in time to a Monday long ago before your existence, you are stuck as a ghost lost in time.

I wish that the snow would just go away...