RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Breath Of Fire Topic

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
As the title implies, here is where we shall discuss the Series of Breath Of Fire games. Which is your favorite and why? Who is your favorite character? etc.. Thigns like that.

For me the best game would have to be Breath Of Fire IV. It's like the FFVII (or to those who think VII is the absolute BEST in the FF series, anyway) of the Breath Of Fire series. The music, characters, gameplay..everything is so wonderful.

Favorite character also has to be Fou Lou. He is awsome.

Hvae you played any of these games?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Uo uo! I lobe BoF! I&II RULES, like the best rpg ever.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I had Breath Of Fire 1 when I was in 7th grade, and I stopped playing when I made it to Mote. I don't really like the BoF games, but I just got 3 and 4, so I'll be trying them out soon.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Well, tell me how they are!  :)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
IV is awsome. I never got around to playing III yet, though.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I played IV a looooooooooooooooooong time ago, got to like the second disc and then I quit. I dont remember any of it

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What system? PS2? PSX?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I remember playing the first one and hating it. I'm not a big fan of the music,either. Although IV an V has some pretty good music.
:tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
IV Pwns, big fan of II as well. Own 'em all.

Story line FYI

Dawn of the Dragons~ IV-  I-II-III 

V's been confirmed by capcom to have been set in a different universe :-)

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
The first one is bad. The second is good, third is unknown to me and the IV th is awsome.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Gotta buy number III, I fell in <3 with that game. It just gives you a warm gooey feeling inside ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
PSX

Ahhh...I might have to check it out...I don't have PS2..

Yeah, the music always annoyed me!  :=:

Rep:
Level 88
sry for the slight necro'ing going on here, hope people are still intrested in talking about bof.

main reason i wanted to post is because the apparent lack of you who've played bof3 the greatest of all bofs! seriously, i liked the 'go do stuff and come back when your ready' attitude of the game plus the enviroments where all nice and relaxing, plus the villians are actully quite annoying too (in the good sense)

seriously I could gush on about 3 for ever.

4 ... im trying to remember that one... oh yeah the ending was cool, but i actully hated how More mary sue Nina had become.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:46:14 PM by suiko »
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
hat platform was 3 on?

PSX also? Nina was good.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I hasn't played IV for a very long time. I didn't even know V existed.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think they even have six...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Nope no VI, but suiko's right, BOFIII is a game that truly makes me nostalgic. It's PSX and you can probably get the greatest hits version cheaply enough on ebay.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Great, I'll look for it! Thanks for the tip!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i originally owned VI but ive lost it i then found the rom of an earlier version and the story seemed the same :S

Rep:
Level 88
tbh not worth playing any other than III and IV (IV wasnt so great but meh) V was...hard work in terms of keeping up the will to live and finish the game to have replay the goddam game again with a higher dragon lvl
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )