RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Unique Battle System

Rep:
Level 86
Unique Battle System
Requested: March 22, 2008

Summary
I figured that many of the battle systems I see made with RPG Maker seem to be kinda dull in a way besides that tactics hack. I wanted to know if there was a system that you select 5 "cards" (But they're just attacks put in cards for visual purposes only) and then the battle goes on from there until those 5 cards are used up, then you get to pick 5 more or so. So then it's more like you're selecting your skills, otherwise if you can't, then you use a normal attack. It shouldn't use up any SP/MP at all unless you're using an elemental spell.

Features Desired
  • Compatible with Sideview
  • Customizable graphics (Like custom cards or something)
  • Removes "SKILLS" from the battle menu
  • Turns "ATTACK" into a command that brings up a menu where you select your attacks

Mockups

Games its been in
  • I don't really know .. so ..

Did you search?
Yes, I did.

Where did you search?
  • RMXP
  • RPGRevolution
  • RMRK

What did you search for?
  • Cards
  • Battle System