RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Paul Neilan

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Because he's awesome.

I think i mentioned his book, Apathy and other small victories, like once around half a year ago but you've probably forgotten about that. I figure one of my early birthday presents from fate itself was finding out that the guy who wrote it has a blog - which is amazing because this guy is hilarious. And his blog is hilarious. It feels a little bit cheap at first because it sounds exactly like his book but it's still hilarious. So yes. The link:

http://apathy.typepad.com/paulneilan/2006/04/index.html

I started you at the beginning because it's worth reading from the beginning, i think. I'm up to June 2006 in the archives right now...

Anyways, it's entertaining. Yes. Read the first entry anyways and if you don't like it tell me and if you don't keep reading.

That's all.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Oh my God. You have no idea what this means to me. I read the first few chapters of this book at the library a while ago, and I thought it was great. When I went to Half-Price Books to buy it another day, I completely forgot what it was called and who it was by. I was trying to describe it to the people working there, but I could tell that they had never heard of it. Awesome~