RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Blizzard Muzix

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Thanks for hosting, Silvy! :D
Just download this little file and listen to the Techno/Trance Music I make.

http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=423.0;attach=1283

You can download the songs from here:

http://blizzard.crankeye.org/Blizzard%20Muzix/

These are the better songs I have made so far.

N-Joy! =D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:01:43 AM by irock »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Nice, good work!  ;D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'm streaming the playlist thing, on the silence track now =o
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Break the Silence is my most recent song. Finished it about a month ago.
Visit our website.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, this is impressive, can I use it in my game? (With your credit)

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sure.

*bumps*
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Break the Silence is my most recent song. Finished it about a month ago.

Here's my advice: Pump up the bass. The pumping is quite simple, reduce few db's on high frequencies and give some boost on 220hz and 70db, +2-3db. Then, you could make the rolling synth more interesting if you experiment with the notes (you put it on 3-4,3-4,3-4,3-4 step, what generally works well only with tight bass sounds) and empower the bass with the 3-4 x 4 stepping. You're having problems with main master, though, as the sounds crack up. Work some more on the freq and your really have to tune down the main synth. You can level the sounds with compressor and limiter, no need to fight for loudeness - Remember one thing -> Less is more. I especially loved the pad you made.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great work Blizz! May I also use some of them in my game?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sure, you can.

Here's my advice: Pump up the bass. The pumping is quite simple, reduce few db's on high frequencies and give some boost on 220hz and 70db, +2-3db. Then, you could make the rolling synth more interesting if you experiment with the notes (you put it on 3-4,3-4,3-4,3-4 step, what generally works well only with tight bass sounds) and empower the bass with the 3-4 x 4 stepping. You're having problems with main master, though, as the sounds crack up. Work some more on the freq and your really have to tune down the main synth. You can level the sounds with compressor and limiter, no need to fight for loudeness - Remember one thing -> Less is more. I especially loved the pad you made.

Thanks for the advice. *copy-pastes text* I was really getting annoyed by how I failed to mix down correctly he main melody sound. I just recently started getting better at the EQ. FL's new EQ really can do better than the older one.
If you love the pad, you should listen to "Zemus". It's just an average song, but the pad at one place is great.
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blizzard, all's cool but pray tell me what do you use?
Tabit/Fruityloops/Finale?
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FruityLoops for composing (lol!) and Steinberg Wavelab for sound modding/adjusting/cutting.
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I tried FL once, but the trial couldnt save.
So i suppose you must've paid for it, but i tried without saving, the drums look like bangier lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Thanks for the advice. *copy-pastes text* I was really getting annoyed by how I failed to mix down correctly he main melody sound. I just recently started getting better at the EQ. FL's new EQ really can do better than the older one.
If you love the pad, you should listen to "Zemus". It's just an average song, but the pad at one place is great.

Actually, I'd be happy if you give me the presets of those pads. I'm not very good at pads particulary (they turn either ambiental, generic or real instrumental) so I'd like to see what you did with it, and how you did it.

@ Nightwolf: It takes very short time to find a cracker and crack the trial version.  ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL HOW TELL ME LOL?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Blizzard your musix is cool.  :D I especially liked Exorma, which out of all of yours was my favourite. Is that song on Megamix 3 (with the vocals: "Love is a wonderful thing.") yours? If so, could you upload it! - And tell me when you get around to making an ACID page. I'll be waiting.

@ Nightwolf: It takes very short time to find a cracker and crack the trial version.  ;D

Not if it's 6  :D - took me a year, bad luck I guess...

Just got 6 Blizz, and it's so much easier to use, gonna try and make some DNB (I like the EQUO tool, very good).

Rep:
Level 88
I find that incredible, I found the cracked version about two days after it was released. Just bearshare/morph/torrent it, lol.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I <3 the new EQUO.

Actually, I'd be happy if you give me the presets of those pads. I'm not very good at pads particulary (they turn either ambiental, generic or real instrumental) so I'd like to see what you did with it, and how you did it.

I'll send you the project file as soon as I get my real laptop back with all the project files. I did a lot of synth to create my pads and I used a lot of FX.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. I guess you have a fancy pc, then? Since my Thunderbird cracks up with several synths completely. XD Don't forget about it, I'm really interested. :P

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Actually it's not really fancy... My real laptop is a HP nc4210 (I think...) and this one a HP Pavilion ze4400. Look what happens on this one if I try to play Break the Silence in FL:

I've got the files back from a backup DVD I've had. Since the DVD-Rom of this laptop is crap, a friend of mine got me the files and put them on my mp3 player. Here are a few projects and the used samples:

http://savefile.com/files/450688
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Ouch. That's harsh.

Having Use Polling on should help. But from the looks it wouldn't help much.

Why is FL so ugly and blue?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You are all banned for one week for discussing pirated/cracked software.

Spoiler for:
lol j/k

ataraxy2, I think you can customise FL's appearance in one of the menus hidden away somewhere. That, or you need a plugin for it or something. I don't think it looks too pretty either ;9
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
And I have Red Clock skin on. I absolutely love the default theme with a red clock, it makes it cooler I'll say!

And I'm confused at how I saw no Automation Clips... it something that's kind of expected in Trance. With that being said I saw empty patterns. You do AC's differently than I do.

Damn that song takes up CPU. I had latency on around 371ms and it still reached around 90 (not to mention the lag when it's buffering like that), and the sound crackled dramatically.

My PC's outdated!  :o *suicide*

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ouch. That's harsh.

Having Use Polling on should help. But from the looks it wouldn't help much.

Why is FL so ugly and blue?

Because Blizzard made an ugly blue skin for FL3 long time ago and never applied it correctly to FL6 and never actually fixed it.

BTW, you just can't see the patterns, but the one that says "lter" is actually "Filter". That's how I mostly call my automations. That "Control" one is also an automation.

You are all banned for one week for discussing pirated/cracked software.

Spoiler for:
lol j/k

<3
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 02:59:26 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.