RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
It's a huge improvement over your previous maps. My only recommendation is to add a control panel on the wall rather then using a person. Also is it an industrial elevator or is it just for people? If it's industrial I would change the floors. The reason I'm asking is because it seems pretty large.
well i'm looking for some art for some maps link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,46183.0.html here my request topic... but it just a eventing test, i always do this before eventing in the game itself so i don't care how big is the elevator since it a eventing test but i will make 3X3 elevator size for my game... but it a very good improvement... well i also play non-rpg maker games so i could get some ideas for my game...

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
1. Tutorial? Fair enough, I guess dance class's from a corpse would be fine.
2. Slower than normal? So the whole thing might be finished in TWO hours?

Joking aside, apparently you're making pretty nice progress. Good luck.

Weren't you previously banned for something similar to that post?
Yes, but this time I don't mean it. I remember being in Jomarcenter's place, so I wanna help the guy.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Logo updates!
Here is the logo for Future helper science and magic : Family reunion war
Spoiler for Logo:
logo by countdown, edited by jomarcenter
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:18:05 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Logo updates!
Spoiler for Logo:
Wow.. that logo..
I'm sorry if i'm blunt, but it sucks.
Give me a few minutes, i'll make one for ya'.  :V
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
1. Tutorial? Fair enough, I guess dance class's from a corpse would be fine.
2. Slower than normal? So the whole thing might be finished in TWO hours?

Joking aside, apparently you're making pretty nice progress. Good luck.

Weren't you previously banned for something similar to that post?
Yes, but this time I don't mean it. I remember being in Jomarcenter's place, so I wanna help the guy.
Alright help accepted!

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Logo updates!
Spoiler for Logo:
Wow.. that logo..
I'm sorry if i'm blunt, but it sucks.
Give me a few minutes, i'll make one for ya'.  :V
Help accepted also...

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Sorry jomar, but my photoshop program has been jamming in the past few minutes.
I'll finish it tomorrow  :)
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Sorry jomar, but my photoshop program has been jamming in the past few minutes.
I'll finish it tomorrow  :)
Alright. I will wait for it.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Here, Jomar.
Sorry about how it looks all messed up.
You have too much text in your logo that even I didn't know where to put
them anymore.  :o
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 84
Great adaptation to my logo. Better than I could've done. I'm not all that fancy with text. Nice job!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What the hell is that red mess at the bottom? Fix that immediately, it's abhorrent and unreadable. Aside from that I'm sure jomar will enjoy it greatly.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
What the hell is that red mess at the bottom? Fix that immediately, it's abhorrent and unreadable. Aside from that I'm sure jomar will enjoy it greatly.
Okie dokie.
Just changed the text font, nothing much.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:55:01 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
what the fuck am i looking at, jesus christ

3 different fonts, the only half-decent one is the 'Science & Magic' one
obnoxious and eye-gougingly ugly "Family Reunion War", makes me want to vomit
awful black background with photoshop brushes on top

lose all of the shit I just listed, keep the beaker/castle logo thing because that's actually good, stick to one font, DON'T MAKE STUPID COLOUR CHOICES. LEARN COLOUR BLENDING.

edit: realized Countdown made the original logo with the beaker/black background. ask him for the beaker because everything else is god awful.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:51:58 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
what the fuck am i looking at, jesus christ

3 different fonts, the only half-decent one is the 'Science & Magic' one
obnoxious and eye-gougingly ugly "Family Reunion War", makes me want to vomit
awful black background with photoshop brushes on top

lose all of the shit I just listed, keep the beaker/castle logo thing because that's actually good, stick to one font, DON'T MAKE STUPID COLOUR CHOICES. LEARN COLOUR BLENDING.

edit: realized Countdown made the original logo with the beaker/black background. ask him for the beaker because everything else is god awful.
Well, the logo is up to Jomar.
If he likes it, he can use it. If he doesn't, then he can scrap it off and ask another user to make another one if he wishes.
I'm not really the best at using the fonts correctly, or color blending, so i'm quite sorry if my creation isn't as professional
or as good as yours.  :)
なんでやねん

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
(post deleted by user)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:05:23 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
make your own logo then you little ingrate
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Jomar be grateful or do it yourself Oo
And after Firerain said it's not that good you decided it "doesn't meet your standard"!? Oo
At least it looks better than your version Oo

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Chuckling behind the computer screen here.  ;D
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 84
He's not getting any more help from me if he's gonna be ungrateful for my work.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i'm not talking about the logo you created i'm talking about the logo that AbsoluteIce created using your since the "family reunion war" part of it wasn't very good at all.. but i kinda really like what you did there.. well im grateful about it...
i already made a logo using countdown logo... check the previous post...
And after Firerain said it's not that good you decided it "doesn't meet your standard"!? Oo
well i'm really grateful on everyone help also... since i'm nice you know....
------------
i like what countdown created...
but the logo that AbsoluteIce created wasn't very good but the "science & magic" part of it was good and also the "future helper" text was also good but the problem is that the "family reunion war" part of the logo...
sorry about that. but i do love everyone helping with the game...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:07:43 PM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
i'm not talking about the logo you created i'm talking about the logo that AbsoluteIce created using your since the "family reunion war" part of it wasn't very good at all.. but i kinda really like what you did there.. well im grateful about it...
------------
but the logo that AbsoluteIce created wasn't very good but the "science & magic" part of it was good and also the "future helper" text was also good but the problem is that the "family reunion war" part of the logo...
Well, you could've said 'thanks', even if it wasn't appealing to you.
  :rconflicted:

なんでやねん

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
------------

You need to stop assuming everyone realizes you are thankful and start saying it.  When someone gives you something, you act like a child who just got handed a shiny toy and are so mesmerized by it that you don't say a word to anyone but "shiny..." lol

AbsoluteIce's logo was soooo much better looking than what you made and and yet you have the balls to criticize it saying it doesn't live up to your standards...and I'm assuming every piece of crap you post lives up to your standards?  It may have not been good but yours was just someone elses work slapped right into the middle of a boring white background with a radial gradient or maybe even a soft-edged eraser and some boring text.  It was boring and typical of the usual art you make.

You know, the best way to at least appear grateful is "thanks for your help but it isn't what I am looking for.  What I need is for it to..." then list everything you need from it like the size and all the technical details.  As it looks like now, Countdown doesn't even want to help you anymore so unless you manage to apologize or whatever it takes to get his help, good luck getting the help you NEED.  It's time to go look up tutorials on how to do art in gimp or photoshop.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:56:58 PM by Lethrface »
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
What "standards"? An actual decent logo doesn't meet up to your standards?
Ok, I eat McDonalds all the time because a gourmet steak dinner doesn't meet my standards. I play ET on the Atari because Skyrim doesn't meet my standards.

Be grateful for the help you get Jomar, it'll do you the world of good.
Take other people's ideas into account.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i apologize for anything that happen in the past post... please accept the apology on it...
i'm totally sorry on what happen... really...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Uh, absoluteice was the one that just decided he needed to improve his logo, which, while simple, at least had an easy to read and straight forward layout compared with that garbled mess. The point of a logo is to be easily readable and memorable, not to jam as many textures and fonts into it as possible. Why should he thank him for something he didn't want or like?

Also, why do you guys keep giving him life critique? He obviously didn't get it the first hundred times. Repeating yourselves ad nauseum isn't improving the situation. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:59:53 AM by Miles Edgeworth »