RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Torque 2D User

RMRK Community,

So as you can see, you can call me Gaara (which I am surprised was free as most communities already have it taken), but I am known as Noob Saibot (RMXP Unlimited), Kage Kazumi (HB Games, Express Game Maker, and Garage Games), and Atemu (Creation Asylum). I have used: RMXP Postality Knights Edition, RPG Maker 2003, RMXP, RMVX, Game Maker 8 (5, 6, and 7), Game Editor (newbie), Stencyl (was a Beta Tester), EGM (beta tester), and now I add Torque 2D to my collection. I would say out of all of them I only use 4 of them and when EGM is released I will drop Stencyl.

Currently taking classes at the Game Institute in C++ Module I and II as well as Graphics Programming with Direct X Module I. This will help me with T2D as it uses C++ as well as creating them from scratch.

On a more non-game making side I enjoy reading (waiting for 'A Dance with Dragons' to be released), writing (working on a novel as well as taking classes at Full Sail), and out door's stuff. I served in the US Military for four years; mostly visited Asian places (Thailand was my favorite). Working on my Anime Community (you should have guessed I liked Anime from my user name); trouble shooting the damn log in as it is not functioning correctly, but displays no error.

I'm actually not new here I just forgot my login information and the e-mail associated with it so I thought I would use a user name that would be hard to forget this time around.

v/Respectfully,
Gaara
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:13:44 AM by Gaara »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I am going to call you Steve. You look like a Steve. Hi Steve.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome steve : O

Rep:
Level 84
Hi Steve. Welcome.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know what a Gaara is, so hi Steve.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Welcome Steve

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, I love Steves.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Welcome to RMRK Steve. :seafood:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Steve drives buses :O
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
trying too hard, party of one, for a Mr. Pacman.

Thank you...I guess.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
so steve, do you have any examples of your T2d stuff?

so steve, do you have any examples of your T2d stuff?

So Jessica do you know how to read?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
His name's Strike.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
only if you know how to not be cranky, steve.

sure you're new to torque 2d, I just assumed that meant you've done something in it but not a whole lot, or is it ALL c++ and you don't know ANYTHING about c++, I figured you knew a bit and you've done a bit in t2d. it wasn't stated so I assumed.

it'd also help if I'd ever even heard of torque 2d. I don't know if it's gui based or if it's a c++ game compiler or some other goofy thing.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:40:11 AM by Strike Reyhi »

His name's Strike.

And my name isn't Steve.

only if you know how to not be cranky, steve.

I wasn't being cranky, just pointing out the obvious.

sure you're new to torque 2d, I just assumed that meant you've done something in it but not a whole lot, or is it ALL c++ and you don't know ANYTHING about c++, I figured you knew a bit and you've done a bit in t2d. it wasn't stated so I assumed.

That's a poor assumption at best no matter how you sugar coat it, and yes I know a little about C++, but not enough to be of great importance at this time.

it'd also help if I'd ever even heard of torque 2d. I don't know if it's gui based or if it's a c++ game compiler or some other goofy thing.

http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque-2d
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:26:47 PM by Gaara »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
oh god, I think steve died. D:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Poor Steve. ;9

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Must've gotten hit by one of his buses.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Must've gotten hit by one of his buses.
You made me spit all over my laptop :mad:
I don't know what a Gaara is, so hi Steve.
Gaara is a character from Naruto. He's actually pretty bitchin too.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
the fuck is a nayruetoe