RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Resident Evil: After History

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior

After the explosion that ocurred at the Spencer Mansion, we thought the zombie menace had reached the end.

But the Spencer Mansion wasn't the only research lab built on the nearby outskirt of Raccoon City....
You wake up alone in the middle of the forest, without memory, and the only thing that you can see in the darkness is an old mansion in ruins......

This fangame happens parallel to the events occurred on Resident Evil 1. Ready to play a new sequel of the remembered saga????? This game contains all the thing that others Resident Evil Games have, a dark atmosphere, rooms plagued with zombies, puzzles, a music according to the ambiance and much, much more !!!!

New Tittle Screen (animated, video)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR-QmW4Cxbg[/YOUTUBE]

New Menu

New HUD

Old Screenshots

Spoiler for:

Changelist:

- A lot of bugs were fixed
- New Boss
- Added Cutscenes (no Voice Acting yet)
- And much more !!!!

Download Version 5.0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ67YSMN

[/font][/color]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:35:49 PM by Felipe_9595 »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I haven't tried the game, but from the screenshots, it looks very well done. But I kinda feel like the game should be a bit more zoomed in. I'm not sure if that's even possible, but it seems like too much of the map is revealed... which wouldn't be very scary.

RMRK Junior
Sadly i can to nothing to fix that :( but thanks :3 xD

RMRK Junior
Bump, new demo psoted, new videos and screenshots aswell.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
download link is broken...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hur hur, no it isn't. It's just placed in quotation marks, and SMF doesn't do that.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ67YSMN
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
 :( Hi Zylos looking good... But i have to say that megaupload was down in malaysia... Please post the download in different sever i want to test it...