RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Goodbye Everyone!

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Well I came to this site to try it out see if this was a comunity I wanted to stay at and all but ya It's time for me to say my goodbyes. Some things happened on IRC where I kinda just tried to be myself but ya I'm gonan have to go guys I just can't be myself here without being banned lol. Anyways mods and admins feel free to close down my shop and my project thread and ya Bye all and I hope you all enjoy yourselfs here it just wasn't for me!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
we unbanned you right after. get some sack, it's just hazing.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Welcome and Goodbye to RMRK, where everyone is Hazed all the time.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Whatever. I'm glad he's gone.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Ya strike its more just I don't know I didn't bond to well with this forum and I think most everyone is happy that I left anyways lol!

Rep:
Level 87
I have one parting image for you:

:facepalm:

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
I guess I deserve that one but really.....do you want me to stick around

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
I'm happy you left. Now get going.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
we're a rough community. but we don't bullshit RPG makers. if you want real constructive criticism we're the group to ask. everywhere else will just stroke your ego. as far as getting kicked from irc and even banned. it's rarely ever serious. irock has been kicked 1000's of times since he first joined.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Oh I believe you Strike I guess thats not entirely what I meant just a good example. Besides if I cam back now everyone would just think I was a whiny little baby lol! I might just hang around I guess maybe just lurk and pm occasionally but yeah....

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
lurk for a while, then try coming back maybe.

you know how many other threads we have of people threatening to leave and coming back a few days later? a metric assload. it's nothing new.

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Ya thats prob what I'll do I'm really busy with other stuff so I knew I wouldn't be able to stay here long...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hey guys, so I was just coming to say thBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLAAGAGARRGGGHHHH!!!

:djang:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I thought you were ok =o

Oh well  :(
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
What did I miss? o.O

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I lurked around RMRK for about six months before I finally registered.  After registering I lurked again for almost a year making very few posts.  Getting to know the sort of people who were here.  Seeing that the new guy (or girl) was almost ritually hazed.   If you could take it, then you're in.  And if not, then good riddance.  I liked it. I stayed.  RMRK is like a family.  They don't hold any punches when you ask for criticism about a game, spriting, coding, whatever you're doing.  But only people who really care enough about you to want you to become better would tell you the truth.  If you're simply looking for someone to tell you how great you are then you will never grow as a person.  Perhaps all families aren't like mine.  But in my family we pick at each other.  And whenever someone brings home a boyfriend or girlfriend home to meet us, katie bar the door.  That person is going to be the focus of a lot of hard rimming (being picked on, if you will).  If they stay, we say they are a keeper.  My sister-in-law stayed. Now she gives as good as she got.  My brother-in-law stayed as well, and we don't consider them outsiders who came in.  They're just family.  So someone picked on you or made you feel bad.  If you'd stuck it out, and shown that you don't wear your heart on your sleeve, eventually you'd have been one of the ones dishing it out.  You can't please everyone all the time, and you shouldn't even try.  You should know who you are and not let what other people (especially people online who don't even really know you) say sway you.  When you have found yourself, please come back and try again.  You may be hazed again, but if you can take it, I promise you'll find an online family the likes of which I have never seen before.   

tl;dr: BYE :)  lol 

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Many of us, including myself, come and go all the time.  So if you choose to stick around, it's all fine.  And it shouldn't matter to you what we think about that.  If you want to give this community another chance, go ahead, you're welcome to.  :)  Believe me, we all tend to get the same treatment.  And I prefer this any day to the bunch of ass-kissing hypocrites that you'll find in most other online communities.

We're the way we are here because we've been around for several years now.  And as Jules said, it's like a family.

Either way, take care, and I hope you find a place suitable for you.  :)

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
OK I think I'll stay just don't think I was a whiny baby ok! :) Anyways its just I won't be to active but ya I'll still post as much as I can and I don't think I'll touch the IRC......:) Anyways thanks for the feedback everyone and you guys can close this now if you choose.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I still think you're a baby.

:djangwithit:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The IRC is kind of lame, anyway.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Not when -I'm- in it

Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
lol ya
@anski Hey what ever you want to think *I knwo someone would say that lol*

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 96