RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [RESOURCES] Super Mario Kingdom Resources (A must look)

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet
I am creating a game in rpgxp called super mario kingdom, and i wanted to share some of the resources here.
It includes- Tilesets, Music, Characters, Icons, Objects, Battlers, and Animations. Also a background and a battleback.
See attached screenshots.

Some items are custom (my own), so if you use anything in this pack renember to give credit. (in credits you can call me Rocco The Imp)

In the game im using over 57 custom scripts, including Circle battle menu, Paper mario styled menu.
But im not going to share the scripts, i have worked really hard on them.

The game itself is swedish, And it's originally called Super Mario RPG - Svamprikets sjärnor (stars of mushroom kingdom.)
Some items is from other games like Zelda and Poke'mon. Thats becouse i needed those things in my game.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21481826/SMBK_Resources.zip (tell me if the link doesn't work or is broken)

Mario and graphics is maded by nintendo. Give credit to nintendo if using.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:39:54 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, these are great resources. Would you like me to add them to the Resource Gallery, or just keep it in this topic? Either way, this looks like a great contribution!

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet
Sure you can!  :D

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Wow, great Mario resources! I didn't recognize the sprites, so I didn't think it was from a real Mario game. Did you make the Mushroom sprites? The resources are cute ;P

Great job!
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
Nice ones!

I have always loved mario. Keep up the good work.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Link isn't working. Your game looks nice by the way.

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Spriter
You can find all of these at the Project RPG Gallery. I added them before the link turned dead.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:09:09 PM by Weavile »