RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Adventure! (Demo)

Rep:
Level 82
http://www.filefront.com/15264283/Adventure.zip

This is my firls game!

The plot: you are a girl name Maria and.... you do stuf... :o

Caracters:
-Maria: a girl who was captured in a war against two castels! You get out of the prison and your adventure starts!
-Axis: a nother guy who was capture in the war. He was one of the best soldiers of the enemy troops.
-Byly: a thief. He was imprisond for stealing. After he got relased he hoped to live a paceful life but I didn't want that to hapen.
-Selestra: a witch. But not one of those bad witches with black cat's and broom stiks. She's a god witch.
-Angel: a angel. Wow! I bet you couldn't figure that one out by your own!

Screenshots: I don't know how to make sreenshots. Sorry.

!Warning:
It's my first rpg so don't expect finalfantasy standarts.
You may find a lot of gramatical erors.

Have fun
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:30:56 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
My strength is that of ten men, for I am wired to the eyeballs on espresso!

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
For future reference.

Open your game up, hit alt+prt scr then paste it into paint, save image as. (PNGs are good)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 82
For future reference.

Open your game up, hit alt+prt scr then paste it into paint, save image as. (PNGs are good)

Wow! I can make screenshoots now! This is amaising. thanks