RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] [Incomplete][Tileset]99% credit to grafikal/RTP. I only need 1%=P

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
All the props go to the RTP and grafikal with his ship tileset Grafikal's Ship Tileset. I hope you guys like. I added some new designs to RTP banners, recolored his turret, created new model of his turret ( plz tell me how I can fix the double turrets so that they can be better) and recolored his turret. I am also giong to put silver border to banners instead of normal blue. This is due to the fact that there is only ONE banner to choose from for the entire world... a world that may have dozens of kingdoms... anyway. Have fun.
Also, I don't need any props. all go to grafikal. Thanks^^. Also, this is my first real art try, so plz tell me where I can fix stuff. cool.
Edit: Fixed

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:03:19 PM by modern algebra »
Hi.  I am a person.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Code: [Select]
[img]IMAGE_URL_HERE[/img]

:)

I have to upload to internet first?
Hi.  I am a person.

Rep:
Level 83
Your banner top row far right, the riped bottom is the old color.

i do like the new designs.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Yea, like I said, is not finished.  I wanted to see how people liked before i continued.  How are the cannon recolors and the double cannons.  Also, how is the flipped chair?
Hi.  I am a person.

UPDATE!  Well, the next line of banners is done and first couple are finished completely.  I would like to know how you guys like and maybe suggestions on other edits.  I only take edits for now, I am taking baby steps.
Hi.  I am a person.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Out of curiosity, what program are you using to do these edits?

Because in a lot of programs, you can mass fill, so fill in every instance of that colour with another. All the banners have the same colour scheme, so it might be easier for you if you look into something like that since then you would only need to do one more banner pixel by pixel and the rest will fill in. Paint.NET has that feature, for instance.

Really?  It does?  I am using Paint.Net and I didn't notice that.  Hmm...  that would require a lot less work:P.  I will look into that, LOL.  So, are the edits okay?  Also, if anyone thinks of using them, they might need to get a tileset changer script since this tileset is for the most part, a waste.  (It is unlikely that anyone will use more than 1 set of banners at any 1 time so half a tileset is taken out just for banners and the cannons, a ship and a couple of chairs won't probably be used in same map LOL).  Two ways I can see this working is if either you have this as an extra tileset just for these things but this would still use up an entire tileset, so another possibility is to have this split up a bit taking up spots that proboblly would not be used at same time (like one set of banners for other set or cannons instead of farming plants or whatever).  So?  I still don't know if people like it or not=(.
Hi.  I am a person.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, I like the edits. I think the new colours for the banners look nice. I don't like the red on the cannon so much.

And to fill all instances of that colour in Paint.NET, all you need to do is hold shift when using the Paint Bucket. You should probably isolate the banners from the rest of the tileset so you don't accidentally recolour something else though

Wow!  Awesome!  That is super helpful!  I will try to fix the red on cannon then and will try that.  Of course, I think some of the colors on banners are SLIGHTLY different, so I don't know if I will still have to do some work, ultimately though, is less work, so THANKS!^^. 
Hi.  I am a person.