RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holk's PSP Picks Part 4: Oddities and Miscellanea

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
HALF-MINUTE HERO

This is so fun. There's an RPG mode, an RTS mode, a shooter mode, and more! They all carry the common thread of only having 30 seconds to complete each mission! Don't worry, the time goddess will help you out.

CRYSTAL DEFENDERS

It's Tower Defense! In the Final Fantasy universe! Sorry I couldn't find English screens.

CREATURE DEFENSE

More TD, but with monsters. I've been addicted to these games lately.

CRIMSON ROOM REVERSE

The classic room-escape puzzle comes to the PSP. It includes all 4 original games, plus new revisions on them.

ECHOCHROME

In this game, perspective is everything. You rotate the world, and what you see is what you get. Turn the world so a tower covers a hole, and the hole is not there. It's different.

LOCOROCO, LOCOROCO 2, & LOCOROCO: MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL

I want one of these little guys so much. They're so cute. In these games, you turn the world to make your RoCos roll, jump, and slide to their homes. <3

ME & MY KATAMARI

I <3 KATAMARI! Ehem... Roll your way to success with the little prince! Create islands for the animals!

NEXT TIME ON THIS THREAD: MUSIC GAMES!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
These are good threads ;o never even heard of half of these games, but if they're on the same list as LocoRoco and Katamari they're a must <3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So what're music games? Like that Rockband? Or actually cool games? :p