RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Midori {Complete}

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
The Archivist of Ivilandar
This is my first game using the three main game creators here, so please don't be too insulting. And yes, I know the storyline is a bit confusing, but it gets a little interesting.
But anywho, I'm excited to release my first game!
**Note: Some resources within Midori are not mine, and they are credited, but there are too many to credit here. A few include KH2, FF Series, and people on Charas-Project.**

Take the role of a young boy named Dark, as travels across space to find why the days have begun to shorten. He must ow save the goddess Midori, one who keeps day. Can you guide the little one to face his destiny?

Screenshots:                                                           

There is a single location to get this game:

Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?utlygkmgoyz

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 08:10:50 PM by grafikal »
Come by and see my handmade, yet incomplete, site for my game series Midori

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Do you mind posting any screenshots? I'd like to see some myself. Also I know this is a finished game but I'm going to give this a day or two before I move it to miscellaneous games with the finished games (any other mod able can if they want) but I'm not right now because in my experience, new projects board and projects boards get much better views.

~ So, I'll move this to Projects and tomorrow night I'll move it to finished projects unless someone else does. I'd also like to see some screenshots. It really attracts people to a game.

Right, thought I forgot something. I'll add some screen shots as soon as I can.

Rep:
Level 83
Sorohn, I think that your story premise sounds good!  It seems original, but, of course, probably fits the hero archetype well.  I will download it in the next couple of days.  It's exciting that you finished a game.  Hooray!  btw, about how long would you say it is?

-flap

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I took the liberty of putting those screenshots into your topic via those links you originally had posted.

Also moved to finished projects.

Hello, sorry about the late reply, I've been working on the next game in the series.

Midori, if you take time to look around to find the hidden stuff ( which there is only a little bit ), should take a couple hours at least. It's my first game so I expected it to be short.

Currently, I'm working on Midori 2: Shadows of Despair on RMVX.