RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Visual Novel and Advanced Text System 2.0

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I am quite new to the VX-community and scripting in general so please forgive me in advance. What I want to ask is little about the Advanced Text System 2.0 that Modern algebra have posted here http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,25348.msg317582.html#msg317582

However, before asking my question, I'll post a image that explains my question visually (please look at the image named demo.jpg)

So, what I very much would like to know is what one should write (and where) in order to have an "image" in Advanced Text System 2.0 pasted "under" the textbox and then come up just like in demo.jpg but without changing the actual text-formatting in the very textbox.

With this code (from Advanced Text System 2.0) I somewhat get what I want, but the image is still posted "over" the textframe and the very text-formatting is still adapted after the image:

Code: [Select]
$game_message.face_offset_x = -116
$game_message.face_width = 272
$game_message.face_height = 288

Sorry for this long post, and thanks in advance for hopefully kind answers