RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] IconSet required (Modern Hardware)

Rep:
Level 85
IT IS ALIVE
Hi there Guys / Girls

I wonder if anyone can help me out, I'm seriously not that good at Pixel art (at least to the level for VX) and I need some Icon sets for the little game I'm doing in VX.

What I want is a selection of Computers (anything and everything kinda look lol, Laptops, and LCD screens),Tills, Vending machines,Capachino machine, and computer chairs (you know those ones you see in companies all the time, something like that) ???

And if at all possible facing in all directions (up, down, left and right) ;D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE any assist is Greatly welcomed. Coloring isn't a problem I can do that, getting the things to look right at that size though I just cant get right they always look like boxes.
Ill be taking them and adding them to my Iconset so small collections or complete isn't a issue either. ;D

Thanks again for any assist.
Saru mo kikara Ochiru
English:Even Monkeys will fall from Trees

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Um idk about an icon set but this is a tileset with about everything you're looking for if it helps.

http://zpuswarehouse.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/tileb1.png

Rep:
Level 85
IT IS ALIVE
mmmmm, not quite, but there a few things in here I can use though. and it gives me a template for Editing and Creating my own.

Tilesets are OK cause I can take em and convert to a IconSet as I need to.
I have a HUGE Icon set already, taken a huge amount of things and added them into it. Once I got all these things Ill load it up as well.....

But yea, Again Almost but not quite, BUT still usefull :)

Thanks Umbrageous
Saru mo kikara Ochiru
English:Even Monkeys will fall from Trees