RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite shop

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
Taking requests on sprites. If you're not sure how my sprite skills are:
My work
Make sure to check the 'Sprites' spoiler. There are the major works.

You can request:
-charsets(recolouring, frankenspriting, editing, creating)
-icons(recolouring, editing, creating)

Make sure you exactly tell me how it should look like. This can be done with a picture or description.
useful:I want a fairy as in Zelda, a blue orb with wings.
useless:I want fairy.

Tips: -I don't know every game, so add a description. I'll try to find much of the game on the internet, but make sure to add a description.
-Spriting is a time-consuming hobby, don't go posting: <Where's my sprite, you done yet?> or <GIMME SPRITE! F@(&ING SPRITE! GIMME GIMME GIMME QUICK!> or something. You'll get it when I accept it,sooner or later.
-I have a life, so I don't sprite all day and night long.
-There's a chance I don't accept your request, that's because there's no or too little description, or it is too hard.
-I do only work on one, maybe two sprites at once. The finished sprites will be posted here in the post only, and in the other topic found in top of this post.

Every sprite where I want credit, will say: Credit needed!(This is here and in the other topic).

Why have I made two topics?
1.) Because this one is for requesting, the other is for showing resources
2.) This won't mess up the topic by posting requests and reactions through eachother.

Rep:
Level 84
Before I post a request I wanted to ask a question to see if you can actually do it, If not then there is no point in me making the request.

Can you add things to charactersets, to make that clearer I am wanting weapons put in the hands of some characters. The exact type of weapons would be like future type rilfes and weapons. If this is possible for you to do then I will go ahead and post the charactersets I wanted edited with them holding future type weapns.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
I can do that, It won't be that hard.(unless the characters are difficult to see or recognise or when they are HUGE.

Rep:
Level 84
Ok here is my request, I know it is a bit long but I need it in order to get my project rolling.
America_revwar
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/hetalia/america_revwar.png

England_revwar
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/hetalia/england_revwar.png

nitaly
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/hetalia/nitaly.png

spain
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/hetalia/spain.png

rebelpiolt
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/rebelpilot.png

What I want Done:
(All these were first created by Sithjester)

1. With the exception of the rebelpiolt charactset. I want each of the other charactersets to edited 4 times to be holding (A Rifle like machinegun, a Bazooka, and a Flame thrower) Would like the tank part as well that goes with a flamethrower if possible. I leave the weapon design up to you I only ask they they look like they are from the future.  so it is 3 weapons and l want there a 4th characterset made for each of just them empty handed

2 I can not tell but if it already looks like these charactersets look like they have a old fashioned rifle then i would like that removed if possible.

3. I want the rebelpiolt to be edited 4 times so  that its uniform colors match those of each of the other charactersets.

So to sum it up

4 Edits each for each characterset minus Rebelpiolt where they are holding a Rifle type machine gun, a bazooka, and a flamethrower with fuel tank in possible. and one empty handed

4 edits of the Rebelpiolt characterset so it can match each color of the different charactersets.

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
can you make a smaller dragon sprite already in the game the graphic in battle and out of it is just TOO big for a party member so im wondering if you could do that and maybe a death knight sprite based on the knight sprite ;8

Rep:
Level 83
Would you be able to alter the RTP characters so they are in a sitting position?
Projects:
ProjectAstura(Rmxp)
Illian Online(vbGore)
ProlengaEngine/UrbaniaOnline(Custom MUD Engine)
Infraelly(MMORPG Development Engine)
Kandora (Graal-Reborn Server)

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
@DarkClawtooth: I'll do that, I will post them when finished. Just one question: You want them to be in one hand, or both hands, and walking or shooting position?

@Dafralanatah: Just resize the dragon from the RTP(073-Bird03)? If not, please send me the charset or an other example of what it should look like.

@wilikas: I have posted it in your request topic, please don't ask here AND in a topic. Do this when I say I won't do the job. If the sprites in your topic aren't the right ones: Please post the sprites you want to have in a sitting position.

-Working on the American with weapons...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 01:56:07 PM by knightzero45 »

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
WOAHHHHH how do i resize it? nooblet here :o

Rep:
Level 84
I would have to say whatever is going to look better. Id prefer 2 hands but it all depends on how it will look.

For now I just want them so they are holding the weapons as the charactersets are now It looks the charactersets are already in a walking type positon. 

I am still in the process of looking for some battlers to match the charactersets if I cant find any then will come back to ask to have weapon actions done so it looks like the weapons are being used so it would fit well with an ABS script
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:24:28 PM by DarkClawtooth »

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
@Dafra: Actually I meant do I have to resize that charset or make a new(other) one?

@DCt:I'll do my best on it

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hmmm... chances are, ill need your help later on.... keep up the good work ! :D

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian

Rep:
Level 83
@DarkClawtooth: I'll do that, I will post them when finished. Just one question: You want them to be in one hand, or both hands, and walking or shooting position?

@Dafralanatah: Just resize the dragon from the RTP(073-Bird03)? If not, please send me the charset or an other example of what it should look like.

@wilikas: I have posted it in your request topic, please don't ask here AND in a topic. Do this when I say I won't do the job. If the sprites in your topic aren't the right ones: Please post the sprites you want to have in a sitting position.

-Working on the American with weapons...

My bad, i won't do that next time :x
Projects:
ProjectAstura(Rmxp)
Illian Online(vbGore)
ProlengaEngine/UrbaniaOnline(Custom MUD Engine)
Infraelly(MMORPG Development Engine)
Kandora (Graal-Reborn Server)

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet
i want roll chan in rtp style!

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
Roll.exe has to wait, let her bust some virusses or something, because I'm working on DCt's request. But it's going to look good when I finish Roll Xp. :lol:

EDIT:
I'm going to close the shop. I tested this, and ít's very much of work. I'll finish the requests that are already posted, but I won't take any new requests, except for the games I'm helping.

I'm going on a schooltrip from tomorrow to saturday, so I can't work on sprites.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 03:23:44 PM by knightzero45 »

Rep:
Level 84
Does this mean that I will be unable to ask for any further assistance in my project? If not then I thank you for atleast helping me out some

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
Does this mean that I will be unable to ask for any further assistance in my project? If not then I thank you for atleast helping me out some

Well, I could always join your project to work as a spriter, but not right now. I'm going on a schooltrip today, until saturady, so I won't be able to be online.

Rep:
Level 84
Hmm it might be interesting to take you on as a spriter for my project, We shall see I will make my decision to fully extend you the offer to join my project after my request are finished I will be bale to judge better then.

Rep:
Level 83
Umm..Is the sprite shop already closed?
Hmm..maybe i came late.. :zrage:
Well, please tell if not, i kinda trust in your sprite skills.

Edit: Okay.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:28:59 AM by oioioi »

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
Well, it's closed for now, because this means lots of work. Maybe later I'll reopen it?

pokeball KioOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 82
 When you do reopen (If) could you please make a set like my avatar? :cactrot:

Rep:
Level 83
"You come, You go, but first you lose an arm"
Taking requests on sprites. If you're not sure how my sprite skills are:
My work
Make sure to check the 'Sprites' spoiler. There are the major works.

You can request:
-charsets(recolouring, frankenspriting, editing, creating)
-icons(recolouring, editing, creating)

Make sure you exactly tell me how it should look like. This can be done with a picture or description.
useful:I want a fairy as in Zelda, a blue orb with wings.
useless:I want fairy.

Tips: -I don't know every game, so add a description. I'll try to find much of the game on the internet, but make sure to add a description.
-Spriting is a time-consuming hobby, don't go posting: <Where's my sprite, you done yet?> or <GIMME SPRITE! F@(&ING SPRITE! GIMME GIMME GIMME QUICK!> or something. You'll get it when I accept it,sooner or later.
-I have a life, so I don't sprite all day and night long.
-There's a chance I don't accept your request, that's because there's no or too little description, or it is too hard.
-I do only work on one, maybe two sprites at once. The finished sprites will be posted here in the post only, and in the other topic found in top of this post.

Every sprite where I want credit, will say: Credit needed!(This is here and in the other topic).

Why have I made two topics?
1.) Because this one is for requesting, the other is for showing resources
2.) This won't mess up the topic by posting requests and reactions through eachother.

I am requesting a sprite
i want a white man, with long (not girly long like sephiroth) white hair, i want half of his face visible the other half covered in hair:
example: sorta like in this link
http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20hair%20anime%20boy/sasukes_girl01/anime%20boys/WolfBoy.jpg

and then i want his clothes to be sorta like the one in the picture, but more armorish style please,
Example: his trench coat is under his breast plate, with 1 shoulder pad(right) please and if possible 1 arm is bare, (no clothing) the right arm has a metal fist like in prince of persia
-=Renegade has come=- so has your death

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Did you read? He isn't taking requests at the moment.

Rep:
Level 83
"You come, You go, but first you lose an arm"
no i didnt read, i was only interested in the top information
haha sorry about that
-=Renegade has come=- so has your death