RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] bigger face set's/status screen

Rep:
Level 83
Fable 2 last boss was a disopointment
I had a hell of a time trying to find good images for my character's and i finally came across this zip file with the perfect picture's for me and decided seeing as no one posted this or i couldn't find a topic with these in i decided to post them for you lucky you  ;) 

Examples:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:03:36 PM by modern algebra »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Hey, these are even larger than the set I downloaded before. Nice and detailed.

Thank you for uploading these. :3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
~moved to database and posted some examples in your first post so that people know what you're talking about.

Rep:
Level 83
Fable 2 last boss was a disopointment
~moved to database and posted some examples in your first post so that people know what you're talking about.
thanks im a newb on forums tried to place a few in didn't work

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Whoa... thanks :D Was looking for bigger ones. ^^

Rep:
Level 82
All of these can be found in you RMVX folder under your downloads, they come with the game when you download it.
You get busy Livin', or get busy Diein'... That's god damn right.
- Ellis Redding, (Morgan Freeman) Shawshank Redemption
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they oughta' say is... Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) Lord of War

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Not always. This and the downed characters are often separately downloaded.