RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Collaborative Project] The Befuddle Quest Trilogy

Rep:
Level 83
8-bit games and LEGO.
Welcome to Befuddle Quest, a series of collaborative puzzle/maze games done as a community project.  Using a specific product, RPG Maker 2003, the participants each made a single map puzzle using RTP and I linked them together in a quest.  Why RM2k3? Because it's accessible to the majority of people and because it's pretty easy to link maps together using it.  That, and I ran the show and that's what I use (because I'm old).

The first community collaborative project ran in April 2009, with the second running in May and the third and final one just this past August.  Participation was pretty good, with 27 total puzzles in the trilogy.

If you like puzzle games at all, give these a shot!

STORY ::..
Our poor friend Zack has been captured by the evil Baron von Niddly and locked away in his menacing tower for daring to fall in love with the Baron's beautiful daughter Broomhilda.  Poor Zack!

Now Zack must escape the nefarious Baron's befuddling tower and make his way to his love and impressing the Baron with his puzzle solving skills!

CREDITS::..
1. Tower Maze by kentona
2. Map Map Map by GreatRedSpirit
3. Time Loop by Fractal Advocate
4. Riddle of 3 by Liberty
5. Ghostship by Blitzen
6. Switch Puzzle by SavageInventions
7. Hidden Key by ZPE

DOWNLOAD::..
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1101/

Even though Zack braved the horrors of Baron von Niddly's befuddling tower, he did NOT brave an even greater horror: his future Mother-in-Law!

Frau von Niddly has whisked away her daughter Broomhilda and locked her up in a secret room in the befuddling tower! Oh no!

Our charming hero now must re-enter the tower and rescue his beloved love all the while puzzling out evil puzzles from that witch of a woman Frau von Niddly. Zack's puzzle solving skills will be put to the test once again!

1. Angels & Demons by FallenbyGriever
2. Tick Tock Took Book by Jakester
3. Rocks, Slings and Arrows by SavageInventions
4. Zack's Chip Challenge by kentona
5. Lazer Su Doku by GameOverGames Productions
6. The Curious Chase of Zack Zachariah by Hexatona
7. Lovely Logic by Gemini
8. Economy Sim by Craze
9. Riddle of 7 by Liberty
10. Skeleton Ship by Relyt
11. Setting the Table by Gibmaker
12. Future's Past by Mr.L
13. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vidda by Mikemc

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1166/

Ah, Zack and Broomhilda are united at last.  The happy Baron and Frau von Niddly have given the young happy couple their blessing, and everyone was happy.  Happiness ensued.

...until the Duke of Earl showed up.

Duke Drake Marquis of Earl (a.k.a. "Drake the Rake") has arrived to claim the beautiful Broomhilda as his bride, as per the marriage arrangements made between the Baron and Drake's father Vlad (a.k.a. "Vlad the Cad") years and years ago.  With the Niddlys powerless to stop the powerful Duke, Drake absconds with Broomhilda down a secret corridor in the Befuddling tower!  Oh no!

Our beloved hero now must pursue the Dastardly Duke Drake the Rake through the tower once more and rescue his sweet sweetheart while completing confounding conundrums.  Zack's puzzle solving skills will be put to the test once again!

1. We Need More Spike Puzzles by Sam
2. The Great Cube by narcodis
3. Bottom of the Barrel by Gibmaker
4. Befuddle Quest: The Quiz Game Show by SavageInventions
5. Step on through to the other side by GameOverGamesProductions
6. Crystal Shards by Liberty
7. Puzzle of the Four Monsters by Fractal Advocate
8. Rock n' Roll by kentona
9. The Befuddling Quiz by GameOverGamesProductions
10. Strange Room by Sam
11. Shop 'til you Drop! by Liberty
12. Tigers & Tokens by Mikemc
13. Dimensional Rift by Kazesui

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1300/

..:: Full game is released.  Download it now! ::..

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Wow =D
look's interesting ;D
I'll download it up ;D
If you had more mini game, Just add it up, And tell me =DDDD

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
There were a lot of bugs in BQ1. Looks as if the creators didn't test play them too well.
Hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Mmmmm~
yeah, True...
I'm stuck with the Crystal stuff....
I forgot what floor, But I'm Stuck there...
Can't you give something to make it easier, Like walkthrought ??? x3