RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IG Maker Released in English

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This is kind of old news, but I don't remember a topic being made on this board, so basically:

Action Game Maker has been released in English, called Indie Game Maker. See it here: http://tkool.jp/products/IGMAKER/index.html

Download: http://download.cnet.com/IG-Maker/3000-20416_4-10925245.html?tag=mncol

I'll ask Roph if he will add a mirror to Crankeye.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
1.3 GBs is outrageous for an Enterbrain program.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
downloading lol

It seems like it might be relatively interesting to play around with for a bit

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
WORD. portable to XNA format. that's badass. My boss was looking for something like this and now that they made it so easy to create...i might try my hand at it some time.

Awesome post MA

Also,
1.3 GBs is outrageous for an Enterbrain program.

I think this is actually pretty reasonable for what it's able to do. Although made by enterbrain, I'm getting the feeling that this program is for much more serious game designers.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:55:42 PM by grafikal »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
IG Maker was released!

Download: http://download.cnet.com/IG-Maker/3000-20416_4-10925245.html?tag=mncol

The english version of Action Game Maker. Make actiony games. Comes with some neat sample games.

Cool Stuff
1) Premade kits for platformers, shooters, and action RPGs.
2) Export to Flash or XBox 360.
3) Really slick editor.

Warnings
1) Huuuuuge download. This sucker is 1.3GB so make sure you can wait.
2) The Trial activation seems bugged out. There are reports of this happening randomly on different machines.
3) Uses WAV for music. Blarg.

We are going to be trying to keep the IGM section of the site up to date with more information.
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/igm/

fuck that wav music

(this was quoted from RMN)
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Audio Data

WAV and AIF files can be read. It is also possible to use files with embedded loop commands made using specific applications (such as Yamaha's Wave Editor TWE).

SWF Output Using Adobe Flex SDK

Games can also be output as SWF format files that can be played using Adobe Flash Player. To output data in this format, Java SE Development Kit and Adobe Flex SDK must be installed in advance.
*Games written out in this format are not guaranteed to work as well as on the standard player software. There may be restrictions on processing speed and the number of displayable gadgets.
Also, this format is not compatible with WAV and AIF format audio files, so music and sound effects will not be playable. (It is possible to work around this by preparing MP3 files with the same names as the WAV/AIF files, then specifying the use of these MP3 files when outputting in this format.)

AIF too. Also MP3 if you go Flashbased.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Maybe I'm retarded, but it's kinda confusing ._.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Holy shizzles 1.3 gb
I'm still going to get this
somehow
and make something
someday.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Cool Stuff
1) Premade kits for platformers, shooters, and action RPGs.
2) Export to Flash or XBox 360.
3) Really slick editor.
Flash or Xbox 360, lol. Quite different.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
XNA format. It's for the xbox live arcade. Which is amazing. You can make easy money on that kind of thing if you don't make a shit game. I was reading about it like last month. You can get your game on the arcade and say you have it up to buy for $3. Given that there are tons of people that play xbl, if you get at least 3000 people to play it, that's $9000 but you get i think it was 70% of the profit so you make $6300. You get paid quarterly so every few months you get a check from microsoft. One of the two guys I work with at my internship (which is an animator/illustrator) wanted to find someone who knew XNA coding so that he could try to make a game for it. He would do all the graphics. He was planning to make a game similar to Guilty Gear.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Grafikal let's make a super awesome game together and split the profits 50-50 :3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
;o we'd need a game idea first

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Console Dragonica :V

Rep:
Level 89
Downloading it right away!! Yay for platform-games!  :lol:
I just LOVe Enterbrain x3
Regards,
Mike

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I'm excited to try it out too :)

I haven't yet because I don't want to waste my trial when I have a lot of scripting work to do.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
lol my comp sucks that badly I don't even want to use up 1.3 GB to.
Gotta get one of those 100 GB computers  :P
Hi

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

wat

I have 500gb

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I only want 100GB since it will cost less and I don;t really take up THAT much space.

wat

I have 500gb
Hi

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This has actually been hosted on rmrk since july 03, just never linked it ._.

http://rmrk.net/tmp/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
They lost me when they did not support 64bit windows.

*sorry for the necropost.