RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK: Kommunizt Many-Fisto

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
? RMRK ?
? Kommunizt Many-Fisto ?

Greetings, the fact that you are here reading this means you must be investingating the ardent defenders of truth, justice, liberty, and all that is RMRK: The Kommunizt Many-Fisto.  The present crisis has no doubt spurred you to action.  Yes, the fact that Irock has been made moderator has caused an upheaval of power and sanity among the forums.  Ripples of so far uncontainable chaos and destruction rain down upon us, as RMRK begins its long descent down the waterslide.

HOWEVER!
There is something that can be done!

---

---

These are the ones who seek to destroy all which we strive to hold, all which we strive to keep, and all that is our glorious RMRK.  They seek to taint the forums and destroy them all, even turn our greatest leaders against us!  They, who follow one man!

---

---

He is the enemy of TRUTH!
He is the enemy of JUSTICE!
He is the enemy of LIBERTY!
He is the enemy of RMRK!

So I say to you.
JOIN US KOMRADE!
TAKE UP THE HAMMER AND SICKLE, AND LET US LEAD A TRIUMPHANT REVOLUTION!

Planned Features
  • Tactical Battle Game
  • Tons of Addons
  • CCOA's UMS
  • NAM's Achievements
  • Perks
  • Hilarious References
  • Kommunizm
  • Loads of Fun*
  • Liberty*
  • Justice*
  • Truth*

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

Characters
Spoiler for:
Dr_Sword - Offense - Incarnation of Hitler
1) Blitzkrieg : massive damage to one foe
2) Luftwaffe : wide area bombing strike (medium)
3) Gas Chamber : nearby enemies are poisoned

Starfyre - Offense - Incarnation of Stalin
1) Stance of Stalingrad : increase own offense and defense
2) Bolshevik Bomber : heavy offensive attack to one nearby foe
3) Great Purge : area wide attack, causes defense and attack decrease in affected foes

Anski - Defense - Incarntion of Lenin
1) Red Iron Curtain : Defense Boost (self)
2) Petrograd Tactics : Evasion Boost (single komrade)
3) Red Terror : Attack without Mercy (attack through defense)

Nightwolf - Defensive - Incarnation of Franco
1) Grace Of God: Increases Defense (single komrade)
2) Desarrollo: Deals Damage based on current HP
3) White Terror: Decreases enemy defense (all)

Falcon - Ranged - Incarnation of Castro
1) Missile Crisis - Missile Explosion, AoE
2) Failed Assassination - Self, EVA
3) 638 Ways to Kill - One target move that lowers enemy's defense

KitKatKan - Ranged - Incarnation of Kim Jong Il
1)
2)
3)

Malson - Support - Incarnation of Marx
1) Bloc Party : restores morale to nearby komrades
2) Touched by an Engels : revive a fallen komrade
3) Czech Marx : restores one nearby komrade to maximum morale

NAMKCOR - Support - Incarnation of Mao
1) Redistribution of Health : collects and redistributes squad's health evenly
2) Worker's Resilience : restores health to nearby komrades
3) Arise! Arise! Arise! : revives a fallen komrade

HOW YOU CAN HELP!
If your name is:
KitKatKan, Dr_Sword, Starfyre, Anski, Malson, Nightwolf, or Falcon, please post a sprite which you would like to represent you, hero and member of the Kommunizt Many-Fisto, as well as 3 abilities you would like to have.  Describe them and give them names, of course.

2 offense characters (Starfyre, Sword)
2 defensive characters (Anski, Nightwolf)
2 ranged characters (Falcon, KitKatKan)
2 support characters (Malson, NAMKCOR)

Keep thematically with your avatar please

GOOD TIEMS KOMRADES!

*All equally distributed amongst the masses, there is only so much of these to go around and they are far too precious to squander

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:04:15 PM by ??????? »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is silly :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
If your name is:
KitKatKan, Dr_Sword, Starfyre, Anski, Malson, Nightwolf, or Falcon, please post a sprite which you would like to represent you, hero and member of the Kommunizt Many-Fisto, as well as 3 abilities you would like to have.  Describe them and give them names, of course.  Do not worry about healing powers, Everyone will have access to Communist Med-Packs.

I'll do this when I get back. :*
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
keep abilities and such within reason.
I don't want to take five months to make this game.

I want to finish the game in a week or two.
If I don't have info from people by like Sunday, I'm going to just make shit up.

edit: there's 8 people that you'll control, let's try to keep it somewhat diverse.
2 offense characters (Starfyre, Sword)
2 defensive characters (Anski, Nightwolf)
2 ranged characters (Falcon, KitKatKan)
2 support characters (Malson, NAMKCOR)

based on avatars, post abilities that fit these roles please.

NAMKCOR - Support - Incarnation of Mao
1) Redistribution of Health : collects and redistributes squad's health evenly
2) Worker's Resilience : restores health to one unit
3) Back to Work! : revives a fallen komrade

I don't care if sprites match avatars or not, but try to keep abilities somewhat matching with your avatar.

Also, if you're not in the first post, I'm willing to put in references and cameos
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:30:13 PM by ??????? »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
you can reference me :O  

but i don't know how I can be used as a reference or cameo lol...
OH WAIT, no, i'll make a sprite of a Sexy Robot like my avatar and stuff and i can be your killing machine (or an enforcer robot) named grafikal or grafix or something you want to call me.

Oh, and btw, the sexy robot sprite walking animation is going to be a moonwalk. Sexy Robots only know how to moonwalk.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you can reference me :O  

but i don't know how I can be used as a reference or cameo lol...
OH WAIT, no, i'll make a sprite of a Sexy Robot like my avatar and stuff and i can be your killing machine (or an enforcer robot) named grafikal or grafix or something you want to call me.

you can dispense ammo in the base, next to Strike_Reyhi the red arms dealer

Anski - Defense - Incarntion of Lenin
1) Red Iron Curtain - Defense Boost (single unit)
2) Petrograd Tactics - Evasion Boost (single unit)
3) Red Terror - Attack without Mercy (no defensive benefit to enemy)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:53:24 PM by ??????? »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Nice idea NAM  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
May I have a cameo as a Nipple Ninja or collects info or stuff on the enemy? :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
May I have a cameo as a Nipple Ninja or collects info or stuff on the enemy? :D

I'm not putting ninja in this game.
Maybe I'll throw you in the intel room for the pre-mission briefings.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
It's a joke of mine that I use to make people do exactly what you did, go "What? o.O"

But yeah, I'd like to be some intel gatherer :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Dr_Sword - Offense - Incarnation of Hitler
1) Blitzkrieg : massive damage to one foe
2) Luftwaffe : wide area bombing strike (medium)
3) Gas Chamber : nearby enemies are poisoned

still need sprites for everyone, including Redwyn and Grafikal
remember you can suggest your own.

sprites must match RTP for sake of keeping the style consistent.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:51:17 PM by ??????? »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
A game where you can shoot SBGX?  :o

Spoiler for:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I actually like this @__@ This is the very essence of Epicness! Do WANT TO BE PART OF IT!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Starfyre - Offense - Incarnation of Stalin
1) Stance of Stalingrad : increase own offense and defense
2) Bolshevik Bomber : heavy offensive attack to one nearby foe
3) Great Purge : area wide attack, causes defense and attack decrease in affected foes

Malson - Support - Incarnation of Marx
1) Bloc Party : restores morale to nearby komrades
2) Touched by an Engels : revive a fallen komrade
3) Czech Marx : restores one nearby komrade to maximum morale

Character moves and such are coming along great but I still need sprites.
Suggest away even if you aren't the people you're suggesting for.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:09:03 PM by ??????? »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Anski is definitely a defensive character.

:V

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
IROCK IS THE ENEMY OF JUSTICE

AND EVERYTHING ELSE US RMRKers HOLD SACRED.

I SUPPORT YOU KOMERADES!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:01:40 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

Rep:
Level 88
Ich stütze deine Kampf kameraden! :aryan:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Ich stütze deine Kampf kameraden! :aryan:
So kann ich!
Hi

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I don't speak German ._.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
[16:15] <Anski> alright Irock
[16:15] <Irock> what
[16:15] <Anski> we still have three fascists left
[16:15] <Anski> do you want in now
[16:16] <Irock> no

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I would like to be Irock's minister of the arcane.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I would like to be Irock's minister of the arcane.

but Holk, you can't be a bad guy ;o;

also, still need KKK, Falcon, and Wurfy to respond.
still need sprites.

am going to try and implement a threat system as well.

Rep:
Level 94
Then make me the leader of a neutral faction who holds out until there is no choice but to go to war. I could be a secret character.