RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Fox's Resources

Rep:
Level 83
Yay, I'm contributing! I said when I joined that I'd post some of my resources. Well, here they are. Feel free to use in your games with credit to me, and any other artists I list under the resource.

All my resources can be found here at my site: http://community.lastmansstand.com/talks/826853

Spoiler for Tileset:

Toys, bed and Side View Seats: Ccoa

Spoiler for Autotiles:

Spoiler for Charactersets:

Spoiler for Add-ons:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:49:21 PM by modern algebra »

^A brand new RMXP game makers community! Click the link!^
Also, your chance to be a Moderator, click here!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Those are really quite impressive, fox. Thanks for sharing! :0

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks! When I find some more (or make some more), I'll post them too. Hope they're useful to someone.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
These are quite useful indeed for anyone making a dark theme rpg. I specially like the Tree add-on.

Rep:
Level 83
Thank you. As I said, I hope people find a use for them.

New WIP:

Comments?

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
Okay, being some-what new, I think WIP means work-in-progress? XD Well, I like em. Please post em when your done.

Rep:
Level 83
It does mean WIP. I'm glad you like them.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
It does mean WIP. I'm glad you like them.

I like that WIP means WIP :P

Anyway, those really are nice sprites.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
The one with the cape to me kinda looks a bit plain in the chest-body area and his arms, I think the helmet is at fault in that @__@